prophet

• Standing Ovation? +373/-5
Re: Before you consider this college...
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 12:36:47 PM »
Deja vu all over again for Greg Neal....

https://www.news4jax.com/news/man-who-hired-pastor-accused-sexual-abuse-was-investigated-for-voyeurism?fbclid=IwAR0qp5JXL0ERrQBv4tEHi6yWsCfLlnaiew9jZ1taF9Pt-vNp2VXCijbfXCo
He needs to be slapped in the face often, with the reality that he's a sex offender, too.

And didn't Greg's daddy, fat tom, take in Davey boy, back in the day...

And which FL sex offender swamp took in Mike Zachary?

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Man without a country

• Standing Ovation? +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2019, 06:45:48 PM »
GED yes, and they will allow anyone to enlist without a degree provided they meet the other qualifications. In some cases a person will be accepted to Officer Candidate school without a college degree. Most officers are either ROTC or academy graduates with some degreed officers coming from OCS.  I enlisted shortly out of high school in 1973 and used my GI bill to attend college after I got out.
Many kids are pressured to go to the Bible colleges by their parents. My former pastor said his father told him he would pay for Bible college but if he went to a state university he was on his own
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 06:49:15 PM by Man without a country »

16KJV11

• Standing Ovation? +180/-0
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 04:41:54 AM »
The military only recognizes degrees from accredited schools. Many government agencies are the same. Glad things worked out well for you, surely some organizations are more lenient than others.
I understand what you are saying as far as becoming an officer, but my GIBill helped pay for my degree from HAC.
My arm has been TWISTED by RAIDER so it aint my fault.

prophet

• Standing Ovation? +373/-5
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2019, 05:52:44 AM »
The military only recognizes degrees from accredited schools. Many government agencies are the same. Glad things worked out well for you, surely some organizations are more lenient than others.
I understand what you are saying as far as becoming an officer, but my GIBill helped pay for my degree from HAC.
Yup.
They worked well with the VA on this.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Man without a country

• Standing Ovation? +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2019, 06:04:50 PM »
A school doesn't care where the money comes from just as long as they get theirs.