TheRealJonStewart

• Standing Ovation? +10/-28

Steven Anderson called him a vile man. He also admitted in another interview that he did not vote for Donald Trump because he called Trump a prideful human being. Pride being an abomination to God.
"We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." - Bill Maher

Quote from: Route_70
You are so annoying and ridiculous.
Quote from: AlvinMartinezCCM
Always trolling  John Stewart.

Twisted

• Standing Ovation? +97/-2
I'm tired of this moron.  I didn't watch his usual tirade of nonsense.
"And they call *ME* crazy?"

16KJV11

• Standing Ovation? +180/-0
Pot calling the kettle black.
Anderson is a nutjob extraordinaire...
My arm has been TWISTED by RAIDER so it aint my fault.

Baptist City Holdout

• Standing Ovation? +105/-0
Anderson doesn't even vote.

cpizzle

• Standing Ovation? +39/-0
Anderson is correct.  President Trump is vile and abominable He is also full of pride.  I'm not a fan of the messenger but I can't argue with his basic point. 

However, President Trump would be an honored guest at my church.  BTW, so would Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush, and Obama.  I would thank them for their service.  I would encourage my fellow church members to honor and pray for them.  I wouldn't criticize them or highlight where we disagree.  I would make an appeal for our Political Leaders to continue to honor God and not require a full separation of God and Country.
What doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The honorable Rev. FSSL, Litt.D., Hon.D.

• Standing Ovation? +177/-671
The day a church does not allow proud people to their church is the day they need to erase their entire membership rolls.
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM! I am the resident "skeptic, critic, purveyor of doubt, self-contradicting, silly, weak-minded, ridiculous, inconsistent, superstitious zealot, deceptive equivocator, hell-bent, disbeliever, contemptuous, doubter, hypocrite, thumb twittler, lying, jackass...

Sherryh

• Standing Ovation? +246/-1
The day a church does not allow proud people to their church is the day they need to erase their entire membership rolls.
Amen!!

Saved by Grace

• Standing Ovation? +10/-4
So how does Anderson get to choose who is too prideful to make it in his church ?

Does him making that call not make him prideful and  thus would have to remove himself from his own "Church "

The honorable Rev. FSSL, Litt.D., Hon.D.

• Standing Ovation? +177/-671
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM! I am the resident "skeptic, critic, purveyor of doubt, self-contradicting, silly, weak-minded, ridiculous, inconsistent, superstitious zealot, deceptive equivocator, hell-bent, disbeliever, contemptuous, doubter, hypocrite, thumb twittler, lying, jackass...

prophet

• Standing Ovation? +373/-5

Steven Anderson called him a vile man. He also admitted in another interview that he did not vote for Donald Trump because he called Trump a prideful human being. Pride being an abomination to God.
O, the irony

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk