Twisted

• Standing Ovation? +97/-2

Walt

• Standing Ovation? +140/-0
Re: Lancaster Baptist Church’s Contemporary Fruit - Updated.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 08:56:52 AM »
https://www.wayoflife.org/reports/lancaster-baptist-church-contemporary-fruit.php

Yep.

By the way, why just paste another man's quote - don't you have anything to say about it?

I'm not a fan of people just posting links to YouTube or other articles with nothing to say about it.  Why are you posting this? Do you really like it?  Really hate it?

TheRealJonStewart

• Standing Ovation? +10/-28
"Sadly, that is not what we are seeing as the fruit of Lancaster Baptist Church and West Coast Baptist College." - David Cloud

Then he proceeds to list a few churches out of 100 churches that are 'contemporary'. I wonder if David Cloud will ever post anything about the actual larger number of conservative fundamental churches started by West Coast grads. I mean take a look at Paul Chappell's twitter today, looks like his graduate's churches are pretty conservative to me.
"We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." - Bill Maher

Quote from: Route_70
You are so annoying and ridiculous.
Quote from: AlvinMartinezCCM
Always trolling  John Stewart.

TheRealJonStewart

• Standing Ovation? +10/-28
Los Angeles Baptist Church

Go to their website. It's a full-blown SPANISH FUNDAMENTAL BAPTIST CHURCH. LOL??
"We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." - Bill Maher

Quote from: Route_70
You are so annoying and ridiculous.
Quote from: AlvinMartinezCCM
Always trolling  John Stewart.