Boomer

• Standing Ovation? +62/-0
Re: Re: Joe Combs and "sheveral vershies"
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2013, 09:59:45 AM »
Bob Gray (Jacksonville, FL) was KJVO wasn't he? Does that mean that being KJVO makes one molest children?

To everyone in general, why would one's adherence to either a KJVO or non-KJVO preference determine one's predilection to perversion?  My husband leans more KJVO and I lean more non-KJVO - does that make one of us perverted?  (Raider, you may not respond to this message lolol)

One's adherence to either KJVO or non-KJVO has nothing to do with one's predilection to perversion. I simply took the insinuation that prophet made and flipped the script in order to show the absurdity of it.

I am KJVO, but to try to link certain sins to a non-KJVO preference is intellectually dishonest. When Schaap was caught in his sin, some folks on the forum immediately pointed to his Bible translation preferences...
"We love Him because He first loved us."
                                    - 1 John 4:19

Evelyn

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »
Bob Gray (Jacksonville, FL) was KJVO wasn't he? Does that mean that being KJVO makes one molest children?

To everyone in general, why would one's adherence to either a KJVO or non-KJVO preference determine one's predilection to perversion?  My husband leans more KJVO and I lean more non-KJVO - does that make one of us perverted?  (Raider, you may not respond to this message lolol)

One's adherence to either KJVO or non-KJVO has nothing to do with one's predilection to perversion. I simply took the insinuation that prophet made and flipped the script in order to show the absurdity of it.

I am KJVO, but to try to link certain sins to a non-KJVO preference is intellectually dishonest. When Schaap was caught in his sin, some folks on the forum immediately pointed to his Bible translation preferences...

My sentiments as well.

Smellin Coffee

• Standing Ovation? +468/-7
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2013, 10:55:32 AM »

Yep. The issue is a matter of character, not belief in a particular version.
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” ~ Upton Sinclair

RAIDER

• Standing Ovation? +253/-6
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2013, 02:16:45 PM »

It makes your husband a true man of God, and it makes you a stinkin' (I love that word!) liberal!!

Oops!  I just noticed that I wasn't suppose to respond to that post.  :)

Evelyn

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2013, 02:21:16 PM »

It makes your husband a true man of God, and it makes you a stinkin' (I love that word!) liberal!!

Oops!  I just noticed that I wasn't suppose to respond to that post.  :)

Hacker.  >:(