prophet

• Standing Ovation? +373/-5
Re: HACker Music - Past, Present and Forever
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
The 'whiporwill song', and 'come home', were favs from the '97 tour tape. Loved the 93...they had a couple of line-ups.

Anishinabe

prophet

Re: Re: HACker Music - Past, Present and Forever
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 04:20:05 PM »
The 'whiporwill song', and 'come home', were favs from the '97 tour tape. Loved the 93...they had a couple of line-ups.

If you have the tape, would you scan the cover and post it with the track names.  Thanks.
Sorry, the word 'scan' creeps me out, nor would I know how one would go about accomplishing said feat.   I can fasten it with 7 different pnuematic tools, paint it with 40 brushes, mud it with 8 knives, screw it to a wall with 5 drills, divide it with 6 different types of saw, but scan it I cannot.

Anishinabe

Fresh Air

• Standing Ovation? +319/-3
Re: Re: HACker Music - Past, Present and Forever
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 04:57:40 PM »

If you have the tape, would you scan the cover and post it with the track names.  Thanks.
Sorry, the word 'scan' creeps me out, nor would I know how one would go about accomplishing said feat.   I can fasten it with 7 different pnuematic tools, paint it with 40 brushes, mud it with 8 knives, screw it to a wall with 5 drills, divide it with 6 different types of saw, but scan it I cannot.

Anishinabe

...a leader finds a way

lnf

• Standing Ovation? +352/-1
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 05:40:44 PM »
OK, Messrs. Brennan and X-Files, you both made me giggle.

prophet

Re: Re: Re: HACker Music - Past, Present and Forever
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:49 AM »

Then get your wife to do it.
Though I have no doubt that she is capable of such a feat, alas, I fear she has no scanner.  She makes fresh bread everyday (actually, she's passed that down to the kids), tortillas, clothing, blankets, curtains, cheesecake, and etc.  She has a 'Singer', and a 'Kitchen Aid'...as well as a mortar and pestal, but no scanner. 

Anishinabe

Evelyn

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 10:55:14 AM »

Released: 2002
Label: North Valley Publications

How I would love to be listening to this right now!

Evelyn

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 10:57:42 AM »

Oops!!  That was the 8-track that I had in my Chrysler Cordoba.  :)

Drats. I had to leave mine at home. I flat wore that sucker out, too.