Smellin Coffee

• Standing Ovation? +468/-7
If Batman were a HACker
« on: March 26, 2016, 10:10:58 AM »

"Stinkin' deadbeats around here. But I am here to stand in the gap."
“Freeing the captives and setting the prisoners free is gospel! Now we have to dismantle the systems that take so many captive.” ~ Wil Gafney

Smellin Coffee

Re: If Batman were a HACker
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 10:12:26 AM »

"I'm telling you Robin. RAIDER threw one of his bus goldfish in the lake 30 years ago and it is now huge!"
“Freeing the captives and setting the prisoners free is gospel! Now we have to dismantle the systems that take so many captive.” ~ Wil Gafney

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 10:14:08 AM »

"Yes, Senator. Brother Laurent told me I would get extra credit for calling you to complain about there not being a crossing gate at the railroad tracks."

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 10:16:13 AM »

"The Braggadocius Batmen? They've got nothing on us Deranged Deadbeats!"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 10:17:44 AM »

"Oh, this bill was in the FBC offering plate that Preacher prayed over. Glad I was able to steal it from the Hyles museum!"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 10:20:39 AM »

"Though I'm bald, I came from the thickets. Who am I?"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 10:21:41 AM »

"RAIDER made it to 6000, Bless Gawd!"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 10:23:14 AM »

"If you ride my bus and we reach 150, I will swallow a bomb!"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 10:24:06 AM »

"Where's the Mezzarack when I need it?"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 10:25:16 AM »

"I guess he couldn't put pants on a funnel after all!"