Smellin Coffee

• Standing Ovation? +468/-7
Re: If Batman were a HACker
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 10:26:28 AM »

"Superhero costumes are ridiculous. Why does Underpuppy have red hair?"
“Freeing the captives and setting the prisoners free is gospel! Now we have to dismantle the systems that take so many captive.” ~ Wil Gafney

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 10:27:07 AM »

"Yessssss....I am your dorm supe!"
“Freeing the captives and setting the prisoners free is gospel! Now we have to dismantle the systems that take so many captive.” ~ Wil Gafney

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 10:28:16 AM »

"If we are going to bug the offices, we need to change the tape once in a while."

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2016, 10:29:28 AM »

"Gosh, Batman. Do you really think Teri will fall for me because I am dressed like a knight in the shiny armor?"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 10:30:44 AM »

"These Hammond tracks should be easy to loosen. Trains wear them down all the time!"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 10:31:29 AM »

This is how Batman keeps record of souls won on a Saturday for his Monday Activity Report.

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 10:33:06 AM »

"What do you mean I didn't pass hair check? Is it because of my mustache?"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 10:34:13 AM »

Every year, everyone looked forward to the Spring Program.

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 10:34:56 AM »

"Bruce, are you sure there is nobody in the tunnels?"

Smellin Coffee

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 10:36:00 AM »

"Robin, I think I found your Payday Someday cassette tape."