16KJV11

• Standing Ovation? +180/-0
Replies/Views
« on: November 01, 2017, 08:03:44 AM »
Can you make it so we can click on Replies and see who has posted in a particular thread , how many times they posted and link it to their specific posts?
Would be appreciated!
Also, can you remove to topic I started in the Introduce Yourself regarding this question as I entered it there in error.
Thanks...

Twisted

• Standing Ovation? +97/-2
Re: Replies/Views
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 10:27:12 AM »
Can you make it so we can click on Replies and see who has posted in a particular thread , how many times they posted and link it to their specific posts?
Would be appreciated!

CIA?  NSA?
"And they call *ME* crazy!"

The honorable Rev. FSSL, Litt.D., Hon.D.

• Standing Ovation? +177/-671
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 10:04:55 AM »

That would require too much coding.
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM! I am the resident "skeptic, critic, purveyor of doubt, self-contradicting, silly, weak-minded, ridiculous, inconsistent, superstitious zealot, deceptive equivocator, hell-bent, disbeliever, contemptuous, doubter, hypocrite, thumb twittler, lying, jackass...

Indifference engine

• Standing Ovation? +1/-22
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 04:58:04 PM »

Do you have $50,000 in cash?

Fixed that 4u

16KJV11

• Standing Ovation? +180/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 04:54:08 AM »

Do you have $50,000 in cash?

Fixed that 4u
Well, this used to be a feature on the old FFF!