Tanner

• Standing Ovation? +3/-0
Re: Bob Ross is Out
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 07:53:24 PM »
As for Tom and those who followed him up to the new location, their circle of influence is oh so small these days!!  OBC is just down to a couple students and they are doing classes by correspondence so it is back to its Institute days.  The church runs a single buss on Sundays and the church school has its lowest numbers in years.  All of which I am personally very thankful for. 

But now the question, "Will Ross return to Okc and Tom?"

He can’t leave until his legal troubles are settled.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citadel of Truth

• Standing Ovation? +57/-0
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2018, 04:37:01 PM »
Is there enough people left to keep the church afloat?
“You're short on ears and long on mouth.
― John Wayne

Tanner

• Standing Ovation? +3/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 10:28:18 PM »
The Spanish Church is leaving next month.  Thats gonna hurt, they make up 85% of the school and youth department. 

WHBS survivor

• Standing Ovation? +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2018, 04:36:44 PM »
I never like bob ross.  And he never liked me.  I wasnt a kid of the church elite at WHBC, so I was a nobody.  My little brother and I got into a fray at a church function b/c lil brother (5yrs old) didnt want to listen to 13yr old big bro.  Lil bro fell out in the floor screaming and Ross jumped in telling me to push someone around my own size.  At 13, i was taller than Ross.
He stink eyed me at every teen event.

TommyBoy

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 12:11:49 AM »
I never like bob ross.  And he never liked me.  I wasnt a kid of the church elite at WHBC, so I was a nobody.  My little brother and I got into a fray at a church function b/c lil brother (5yrs old) didnt want to listen to 13yr old big bro.  Lil bro fell out in the floor screaming and Ross jumped in telling me to push someone around my own size.  At 13, i was taller than Ross.
He stink eyed me at every teen event.

Also Ross' grandson Jesse is professional bodybuilder now.

Vince Massi

• Standing Ovation? +36/-7
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 10:44:12 PM »
I check the news occasionally to see how the charges against Bob went, and I can't find anything.  Does anybody know how things were settled?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:25:37 AM by Vince Massi »

Saved by Grace

• Standing Ovation? +10/-4
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 09:29:00 AM »
I check the news occasionally to see how the charges against Bob went, an I can't find anything.  Does anybody know how things were settled?

I don't think any more has been shared. There hasn't been a court date announced ( that i have heard )  for the sides to bring their cases so I'm wondering if it cant be proven. 

TommyBoy

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2018, 11:56:19 PM »
Still nothing has been finalized. Not sure if hot got out of jail or if he'll be allowed to pastor another IFB church. His grandson Jesse Jackson made a Facebook live video on "Don't Judge" pertaining to his grandfather.

Walt

• Standing Ovation? +140/-0
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 03:33:00 PM »
Still nothing has been finalized. Not sure if hot got out of jail or if he'll be allowed to pastor another IFB church. His grandson Jesse Jackson made a Facebook live video on "Don't Judge" pertaining to his grandfather.

Ah yes, "Don't Judge" -- the cry of the worldly Christian.

Christians are required to make judgments.  We need to do our best to make righteous judgments and not hypocritical judgments.

Just for the record, the only thing I know about his grandson Jesse is his name; I am not accusing him of being a worldly Christian; I'm just saying that the "Don't judge him" line is common among worldly people.

TommyBoy

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2018, 02:30:13 PM »
Well hindsite is 20/20 and Jesse probably saw something the rest of us didn't. Still no word on his grandfather Bob Ross.

https://www.facebook.com/innerstrengthleader/videos/vb.1814673289/10209854657922504/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab