• Standing Ovation? +97/-2
"And they call *ME* crazy!"

qwerty

• Standing Ovation? +164/-6
Re: Cameron Giovanelli removed from GSBC
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 07:21:53 PM »
More to the story:

https://www.tomneal.org/the-facts-of-the-matter-an-expose-on-shiflett/
Not sure Tom Neal is the guy you want to set your moral compass.

Bartlett took the tape to Neal's father and the senior pastor of the church, Tom Neal, and he was told "the matter would be dealt with in the appropriate manner." Investigators were told that both Gregory Neal and Tom Neal denied to the victims and to church members that the videotape existed.

Both Neals refused several attempts to be interviewed by investigators or provide statements. They continue to be co-pastors of the church

https://www.news4jax.com/news/no-prosecution-of-pastor-for-voyeurism

Walt

• Standing Ovation? +140/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 06:56:52 PM »
More to the story:

https://www.tomneal.org/the-facts-of-the-matter-an-expose-on-shiflett/

Tom Neal does not have credibility with me.  It reads like he has an axe to grind.

bgwilkinson

• Standing Ovation? +195/-7
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 05:39:01 PM »
"Variety of translations is profitable for finding out the sense of the Scriptures." Augustine
"Love the Scriptures, and wisdom will love you." Jerome
"Even boys who are brought up learning the Scriptures, become most religious." Julian

Twisted

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2018, 04:41:09 PM »

Binaca Chugger

• Standing Ovation? +380/-3
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 10:42:48 PM »
So, I am late to this party.  The videos are all down.  Tom Neal's letter rages on like the bull-headed blustery blowhard that he is.  Normally, if Tom Neal is criticizing someone, that is a person I should support.  Stands to reason that Ol Tom who covered a multitude of crimes would use his highest criticism of claiming someone isn't a good Christian who speaks against a pastor friend of his.  Still, there isn't much information here.  Would someone update the claims and status?
Not that I'm saying, but I'm just saying that that's what they say.

bgwilkinson

• Standing Ovation? +195/-7
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 07:05:52 PM »
So, I am late to this party.  The videos are all down.  Tom Neal's letter rages on like the bull-headed blustery blowhard that he is.  Normally, if Tom Neal is criticizing someone, that is a person I should support.  Stands to reason that Ol Tom who covered a multitude of crimes would use his highest criticism of claiming someone isn't a good Christian who speaks against a pastor friend of his.  Still, there isn't much information here.  Would someone update the claims and status?

Here is what started it.

https://youtu.be/dWzvsmWRQlM
"Variety of translations is profitable for finding out the sense of the Scriptures." Augustine
"Love the Scriptures, and wisdom will love you." Jerome
"Even boys who are brought up learning the Scriptures, become most religious." Julian

Binaca Chugger

• Standing Ovation? +380/-3
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 09:08:46 PM »
Yes. This is the “real” Sarah.

Thank you. I was googling and came across this forum and saw something had been removed and was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious.  Have criminal charges been filed?  IFB politics are what they are and careers can be ended.  However, some of this sounds like charges beyond career choices could be filed.
Not that I'm saying, but I'm just saying that that's what they say.

Twisted

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2018, 09:12:55 PM »
Yes. This is the “real” Sarah.

Thank you. I was googling and came across this forum and saw something had been removed and was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious.  Have criminal charges been filed?  IFB politics are what they are and careers can be ended.  However, some of this sounds like charges beyond career choices could be filed.

The police are investigating.  No charges filed yet.