Twisted

• Standing Ovation? +97/-2
Concerning the Giovanelli "incident".

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:30:40 PM by Twisted »
"And they call *ME* crazy!"

bgwilkinson

• Standing Ovation? +195/-7
Re: Interesting Stuff from what Appears to be a Disgruntled IFB....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 03:49:00 PM »

The latest info.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 03:51:47 PM by bgwilkinson »
"Variety of translations is profitable for finding out the sense of the Scriptures." Augustine
"Love the Scriptures, and wisdom will love you." Jerome
"Even boys who are brought up learning the Scriptures, become most religious." Julian

Twisted

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 04:09:57 PM »
The latest info.

Why was this posted here?  This has nothing to do with Giovanelli or Golden State.

If anything, this should be in the HAC forum.

bgwilkinson

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 04:29:12 PM »
"Variety of translations is profitable for finding out the sense of the Scriptures." Augustine
"Even boys who are brought up learning the Scriptures, become most religious." Julian

bgwilkinson

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 05:28:13 PM »

bgwilkinson

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 05:38:02 PM »

illinoisguy

• Standing Ovation? +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 02:48:19 PM »
Anybody see this 17 minute video?   "The Preacher King Philosophy - Exemplified by Jack Trieber."

I apologize if this doesn't work - not sure if I know how to post the link, or maybe someone else on FFF already posted it . If link doesn't work, I believe you can find it by going into Youtube first and then entering the title in Search.
I am not in agreement with the teaching in the video.  The preacher takes a text from 1 Samuel 24 that says "Don't kill the Lord's anointed" and his application is that we cannot criticize or find fault with the Lord's anointed - we must let God take care of it (contrary to 1 Timothy 5:19-22 which says the congregation must deal with it in order to not be "partaker of other men's sins.)"

Twisted

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 03:12:34 PM »
Anybody see this 17 minute video?   "The Preacher King Philosophy - Exemplified by Jack Trieber."

I apologize if this doesn't work - not sure if I know how to post the link, or maybe someone else on FFF already posted it . If link doesn't work, I believe you can find it by going into Youtube first and then entering the title in Search.
I am not in agreement with the teaching in the video.  The preacher takes a text from 1 Samuel 24 that says "Don't kill the Lord's anointed" and his application is that we cannot criticize or find fault with the Lord's anointed - we must let God take care of it (contrary to 1 Timothy 5:19-22 which says the congregation must deal with it in order to not be "partaker of other men's sins.)"

It worked just fine.

I like Trieber.  But this is an example of toxic IFBism's.

prophet

• Standing Ovation? +373/-5
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 08:31:51 AM »

Nicolaitan Church-King doctrine.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk