FBC Hammond unchanged

There are no words............

Eric Skwarczynski says that Pastor Wilkerson actually sat down with him and one of the victims of abuse in his office and I thought this was HUGE! Something I would have never expected. I also made comments to the fact that the best case scenario is that Pastor Wilkerson may wake up and "Smell the Coffee" and start to do the right thing but in doing so, he would likely get the boot from FBCH as well as the "Left Foot of Disfellowship" from his fellow IFB cronies!

The best thing to do is to stand on the outside and admonish all the good men to come out of that mess before God comes in with his hammer of judgment!

This post goes back I would pull everything about Bro Trieber and his cover up it may answer some questions like SA? I don't know or ask Eric?

At this point, I believe the IFBx movement is, all things considered, as irrelevant as the Primitive Baptist movement. It’s so diminished in every way that its almost not even worth discussing on the fff…and we’ll argue over anything.
There appears to be at least 2 efforts to salvage the movement…one from the right led by Tom Brennan and the other from the left flank led my many of the younger IFB Pastors….the Josh Teis ‘crowd’. Brennan’s group appears to be much smaller, but continues to be committed to some of the basic IFB principles.