Finally Trump Is A RINO

RINO, SHIMINO….If I had a choice between you and Biden, I’d probably hold my nose and vote for you. 😉
So you are saying that there’s still a chance? 🤔

I’m really happy about this. With your support and $1.50 I can get a Coke at McDonald’s. 😉

😜

I don't like either candidate for president, but I think there are people who are unaware of Trump's history.

For example,

"Trump's positive comments about Clinton date back many decades. He praised her candidacy for president in the lead-up to the 2008 election, though he also supported Rudy Giuliani for the Republican ticket. According to a 2008 Politico report, Trump also donated to Clinton's campaign during that year's primaries." from snopes.com.

Trump has also declared corporate bankruptcy more than once.

Personally, I believe he's a narcissist who has learned to manipulate the extreme right conservatives.

Trump was a Democrat

Trump declared bankruptcy and so did I. In fact, I know many successful business men that did so. It's a legal way to reorganize your business.

Yes. He is a narcissist and yet gave us Peace, Economic boom, and most importantly Consititutional Supreme Court Justices. He did more than any conservative politician.

I like Trump as a political candidate that was successful.

I don't like either candidate for president, but I think there are people who are unaware of Trump's history.

For example,

"Trump's positive comments about Clinton date back many decades. He praised her candidacy for president in the lead-up to the 2008 election, though he also supported Rudy Giuliani for the Republican ticket. According to a 2008 Politico report, Trump also donated to Clinton's campaign during that year's primaries." from snopes.com.

Trump has also declared corporate bankruptcy more than once.

Personally, I believe he's a narcissist who has learned to manipulate the extreme right conservatives.
The context of our argument here takes all you said into consideration.

The question is will you vote Biden?

The context of our argument here takes all you said into consideration.

The question is will you vote Biden?
i wonder if jo and subllibrm realize that whether or not they actually vote for biden, they have none the less been campaigning for him by tearing down his opposition - and leaving him unmentioned... .. :unsure: ... ...

Last edited: