My pastor announced impending his retirement today

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

If you know God does not want you to retire I believe you would be restless and unhappy in retirement.

Hang in there till you know its Gods will.

I always say I'll rest in Heaven. No one at the Judgement seat of Christ will wish they did less or retired earlier. When it's time I believe you will know. Another piece of advice don't feel like you can do at 60 what you did at 30. Take more time for yourself, get more rest and take a nape or too if thats what it takes to keep going.
One last thing, maybe try a sabbatical. Take a few months off, have guests or members fill the pulpit and see how it goes. After 6 weeks you might be back to work and fully refreshed loving your job again. Also you might try shaking things up a little, start a new ministry or recruit someone to take one or more of your current work load and give that a try. I know an older pastor who did that and the people began to grow then the church began and 10 years later that new young staff member was fully trained and took over as the senior pastor and the former pastor retired without reservation in Gods perfect timing.

Yesterday was his last day and we had a full house. The gospel went out and good fellowship was had. Our new pastor starts this upcoming Sunday. God is good, amen.