OJ Faces the Ultimate Jury

Let's see F. Lee Bailey and Johnnie Cochran get him acquitted now...

Let's see F. Lee Bailey and Johnnie Cochran get him acquitted now...
Wow...are you any better than OJ? Do you believe you wouldn't be capable of murder? Remember, he wasn't convicted...circumstantial evidence.

Wow...are you any better than OJ? Do you believe you wouldn't be capable of murder? Remember, he wasn't convicted...circumstantial evidence.
No such thing as circumstantial evidence in the court he's before.

If he is covered by the blood of Jesus, the case against has been dismissed. Same for each of us.

Remember, he wasn't convicted...circumstantial evidence.

And now that he's dead, we can call him what he was, a murderer, because defamation laws no longer apply to the dead.

"Circumstantial evidence" is just evidence that isn't eyewitness testimony. Stuff like gloves left behind that match gloves in the accused's car, the accused's blood all over the crime scene, and so forth.

And now that he's dead, we can call him what he was, a murderer, because defamation laws no longer apply to the dead.

"Circumstantial evidence" is just evidence that isn't eyewitness testimony. Stuff like gloves left behind that match gloves in the accused's car, the accused's blood all over the crime scene, and so forth.
Yes, I believe he was the murderer. But it wasn't proven 100 percent. I've NEVER believed in his innocence.

In the article I linked, there was a quote by OJ where he had the gall to say he believed that the majority of Americans believe in his innocence. Talk about hubris with his head in the sand!

I have always wondered if he was on some kind of drug (ambien?) that distorted his reality. IOW he didn’t remember it and truly believed he was innocent.

🤷‍♂️

I have always wondered if he was on some kind of drug (ambien?) that distorted his reality. IOW he didn’t remember it and truly believed he was innocent.

🤷‍♂️
Sin and hardness of heart will do the same thing without a prescription.