Prayed Over a Dear Friend Today

abcaines

Staff member
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
A dear friend in our church has been having breathing issues for some time. Doctors have found a spot on one of his lungs and are in the process of diagnosis at this time. We anointed and prayed over him. My heart went out to him because he is in a position of not knowing anything at this point but what he does know can be very unnerving. At lunch a bit later, we got to talking and his attitude is just stellar.

If you'd be so led, say a prayer for Bert. We want to see him healed and healthy but we also want to see God do a work that only He can do through His grace.

A dear friend in our church has been having breathing issues for some time. Doctors have found a spot on one of his lungs and are in the process of diagnosis at this time. We anointed and prayed over him. My heart went out to him because he is in a position of not knowing anything at this point but what he does know can be very unnerving. At lunch a bit later, we got to talking and his attitude is just stellar.

If you'd be so led, say a prayer for Bert. We want to see him healed and healthy but we also want to see God do a work that only He can do through His grace.
I will definitely be in prayer for your friend. I can understand the concerns as I am going through something very similar at this point in my life. I was diagnosed with restrictive lung disease last year...the average lifespan for someone after diagnosis is 7-10 years. Since I have asthma as well, and a small growth on my lung that has to be checked every year, my life expectancy has gone down to 5-7 years. Now, even the doctor acknowledged that he wasn't the one to make the final decision. He knows that God is the one in control.
Please keep us informed of the progress so that we know how to pray for him.