The Real Story of Jan. 6

Don't bet on it
I don't bet. I do see a large number of MAGA people starting to move away from him towards others, but, like me are wise enough to see that should Trump get the nomination we've not got much choice other than to vote for him! That's just common sense.

That's a figure of speech. I don't bet either unless I'm day trading in the stock market where I am buying and selling puts and calls . I'm seeing the opposite here in NC. The last time I looked Trump had a 10pt lead on Geritol Joe.

That's a figure of speech. I don't bet either unless I'm day trading in the stock market where I am buying and selling puts and calls . I'm seeing the opposite here in NC. The last time I looked Trump had a 10pt lead on Geritol Joe.
I believe here in Tennessee it's a 13-14 pt lead over the perv POTUS.

The Secret Service agent who was driving the SUV with then-President Donald Trump inside on Jan. 6, 2021, refuted the claim that President Trump grabbed for the wheel of the vehicle, according to a U.S. House of Representatives report issued on March 11.
The agent, who is not being identified by name by lawmakers, told a House panel that he “did not see him reach.”
President Trump “never grabbed the steering wheel,” the agent said. “I didn’t see him lunge to try to get into the front seat at all.”
Cassidy Hutchinson, a former White House official, testified to the panel in her fourth interview, in 2022, that she was told by Anthony Ornato, another Secret Service agent, that he was told by a fellow agent that President Trump grabbed for the wheel.
In its final report, the select committee said that the officials gave testimony corroborating Ms. Hutchinson.
But the transcripts actually showed their testimony did not corroborate Ms. Hutchinson, the interim report states.

The committee said in its final report that it “found no evidence” supporting the idea that former President Donald Trump ordered 10,000 troops to be ready for Jan. 6.
Anthony Ornato, who was the White House deputy chief of staff during the breach, told the committee that he overheard Mark Meadows, who was then chief of staff, on the phone with Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser. According to the transcript, Mr. Meadows wanted to ensure Ms. Bowser “had everything she needed.”
Mr. Meadows “wanted to know if she need[ed] any more guardsmen,” Mr. Ornato testified. “And I remember the number 10,000 coming up of, ‘The president wants to make sure that you have enough.’ You know, ‘He is willing to ask for 10,000.’ I remember that number. Now that you said it, it reminded me of it.”
“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative,” Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.), who released the transcript, said in a statement.
“Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” Mr. Loudermilk, the chairman of the House Administration Committee’s Subcommittee on Oversight, added.

The secretary of the Army on Jan. 6, 2021, lied about multiple details regarding what unfolded as the U.S. Capitol was breached, National Guard whistleblowers said during a congressional hearing on April 17.
Then-Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy made multiple false claims, including that he spoke to the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard on two separate occasions after officials requested that the Guard be deployed to the Capitol, the whistleblowers said.
After Maj. Gen. William Walker conveyed a request from the U.S. Capitol Police for Guard personnel, Mr. McCarthy called Maj. Gen. Walker at 2:14 p.m. and instructed the Guard to stand by, according to a Guard timeline of Jan. 6, 2021. But that call and others that Mr. McCarthy or one of his top advisers were said to have made later authorizing the Guard for mobilization and deployment did not happen, according to the Guard officials.
The Department of Defense (DOD) inspector general report on Jan. 6, 2021, which relied heavily on Mr. McCarthy and other military officials, was rife with “inaccuracies,” Brig. Gen. Dean said. “I believe it is my duty and moral obligation to stand before you today and illuminate the truth,” he told the hearing, which was held by the House Administration Committee’s Subcommittee on Oversight.

Do you believe anything mainstream media reports? I'm just curious.
Very little. Actually, I have learned to take all media with a big grain of salt. (If not a whole sack) Whether mainstream or "conservative" media, it's all sensationalism and yellow journalism.

In fact, there are outlets that I believe the exact opposite of what they opine/report.

Have you ever looked at who owns Epoch Times?

Wikipedia?? :ROFLMAO:

But you have a point. The atheistic Darwinists of the MSM are certainly to be more trusted than the creationist deists who run the award-winning Epoch Times. :unsure:

Btw, the Chinese Communist Party couldn't have done a better hatchet job than the article you cited. Great job there. (y)

Wikipedia?? :ROFLMAO:

But you have a point. The atheistic Darwinists of the MSM are certainly to be more trusted than the creationist deists who run the award-winning Epoch Times. :unsure:

Btw, the Chinese Communist Party couldn't have done a better hatchet job than the article you cited. Great job there. (y)

Ad hominem much? I do agree it's easier than thinking.

Adhominem much? I do agree it's easier than thinking.
I guess you feel superior because you don't believe mainstream media.

Vote for Trump.

You'll get what you deserve.

Vote for Trump.

:ROFLMAO:

What? You don't think Buddhists can be journalists? What bigotry.

Last edited:
(Warning: some language.)

According to court documents, the government claims Epps told Samsel, “Relax, the cops are doing their job,” when he confronted Samsel.
But Samsel contends Epps, in tandem with the Justice Department and the corporate press, disseminated a lie to cover for Epps and the government operation on the ground that day to entrap demonstrators.
“Ray Epps never whispered in my ear to ‘calm down,'” Samsel explained. “What he said was, ‘Don’t pull you’ve got to push. I got people, or wait until more people.” That’s exactly what he said. I’ve challenged the government to this, and I said, ‘Well, who don’t you have me take a polygraph test and have Ray Epps take a polygraph test.’

Vote for Trump.

and sadly... if you people such as you don;t for trump - and he gets elected anyway - then you won;t get what you deserve... .. but i;m willing to accept that possibility in order to have trump back in the whitehouse and common sense return to the country..... :sneaky: