Yes yes yes. Disgustingly, there were current members of FBC who attended the sentencing hearing for the express purpose of punctuating their pointed shunning of and scorn for the 'girl who brought down the man of god' and in this case I did not capitalize the g on purpose, out of respect for God who was not truly represented by that man.

You are very perceptive Al. I used to think that this young girl could have just said no, and maybe I am right. But then again I know that these kids from the time that they are in their first ss class have been taught that the mog is right and whatever he says is to be obeyed to the letter. She would have had a steady stream of teachers and preachers who would have told her that, "When we came here we just decided that we would do whatever the preacher said we should do." I have heard this in preaching and teaching at least a quadrillion times. A very hard situation to overcome to be sure.

aleshanee said:
1000x571_7387_Homicide_life_in_the_hood_2d_illustration_wolf_police_humor_child_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

"that;s right lieutenant...  we are bringing her in...  we have to look at this from a different perspective... we know this bb wolf guy was a bad character.. . but we also have some doubts about the "innocence" of this girl....  miss rr hood ...  alias little red...  we also have a warrant out for a mr woodsman . .  believed to be miss hoods accomplice.... ..  currently at large.. last seen carrying an axe... considered armed and dangerous....  .. .... and no word on the grandmother yet either.. . her neighbors haven;t seen her and she hasn;t returned our calls.. ..  .. yes i agree... it all sounds very suspicious.. ..  my thought exactly lieutenant... what is it about miss rr hood she doesn;t want us to know?... ... we have officers on the way to her house now to investigate...  meanwhile let;s not jump on any media bandwagons... ..  you remember how we got burned by that shepherd boy peter and the 3 little pigs fiasco... . . yeah.. .... can;t let that happen again. .... "

Warrior Princess, these preachers want your very soul. They are evil to the core and they will stop at nothing to gain your total submission and obedience. If that means the destruction of the little one then big deal. There'll always be one more along in a minute. Always guard your heart and your mind and teach those you love to do the same. Their greatest enemy is light and truth. Expose them for the snakes that they are at every opportunity.

ChuckBob