Sweet Beulah Land
A Wedding Invitation
Soul Savin' Meeting
Zion's Hill
We Used to go to Meetings
More to go to Heaven for
Deeper than the Stain
The Lighthouse

CD nuthin'... I wore that cassette tape out...

Tom Brennan said:
IFB X-Files said:
I'll be first with this fantastic CD.

Sing%20Tribute%20To%20Brother%20Lester%20Roloff.jpg

Precious Memories
Thank God I'm Free
Once in the Stillness
Ain't God Good
Sweet Beulah Land
A Wedding Invitation
Soul Savin' Meeting
Zion's Hill
We Used to go to Meetings
More to go to Heaven for
Deeper than the Stain
The Lighthouse

CD nuthin'... I wore that cassette tape out...
Yeah, and where's the original cover jacket, that the cassette tape had?  It had Uncle Rolly's mug on it, larger than life.  We don't know this new fangled beach-scene stuff!

Anishinabe

Anybody have a copy of the Brutha Brothers tour tape?  Angelo and co.?

Anishinabe

IFB X-Files said:
mike-zachary--prayer-timeII.jpg

All Your Anxiety (3:08)
I Must Tell Jesus (3:25)
What A Friend We Have In Jesus (2:15)
I Found A Friend (1:47)
No, Not One (2:45)
Where Could I Go? (1:56)
For What Earthly Reason (3:53)
Just As I Am (1:33)
Jesus, I Come (1:22)
Where He Leads Me (1:24)
Have Thine Own Way Lord (1:40)
Softly And Tenderly (2:24)
Only Trust Him (1:58)
Lord, I'm Coming Home (2:19)
Cleanse Me (1:53)
Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior (2:03)
Is Your All On the Altar? (2:30)
Trust And Obey (2:23)
The Haven Of Rest (1:46)
Hiding In Thee (2:38)
Nothing Between (2:14)
I Have Decided To Follow Jesus (1:25)
Never Grow Old (2:05)
Shall We Gather At The River? (2:10)
My Savior First Of All (3:09)

Released: 2003
Label: North Valley Publications

If I played that CD during prayer time I would be racked out within 2 1/2 minutes.  :)

I think you forgot to list "Drop Kick Me, Jesus" and "You Done Stomped on My Hort"...

all of their music can be found at Faith Music Missions.  Well, except for some of the early stuff that was recorded at the church.

My wife still likes to play the Bible verse tape that was produced there - read a Scripture, Sisters sang the song.  Every song sounds almost exactly alike.  Had a couple of infamous people involved with it, but its how she memorized Scripture as a kid and now mine have done the same.

52654159.jpg

Oops!!  That was the 8-track that I had in my Chrysler Cordoba.  :)

IFB X-Files said:
RAIDER said:

When was he at HAC?  I'm not familiar with him.

No, he is actually a CCM artist.  When I was a HAC student I had a white Cordoba with a maroon rich corinthian leather :) interior.  Someone had given me an 8-track with the song "Rise Again" on it.  We wore that tape out!  Of course, we had to keep it hid.

The song "Rise Again" is a very famous song.  Google it.  You may like it.  :) 

The 'whiporwill song', and 'come home', were favs from the '97 tour tape. Loved the 93...they had a couple of line-ups.

Anishinabe

IFB X-Files said:
prophet said:
The 'whiporwill song', and 'come home', were favs from the '97 tour tape. Loved the 93...they had a couple of line-ups.

If you have the tape, would you scan the cover and post it with the track names.  Thanks.
Sorry, the word 'scan' creeps me out, nor would I know how one would go about accomplishing said feat.  I can fasten it with 7 different pnuematic tools, paint it with 40 brushes, mud it with 8 knives, screw it to a wall with 5 drills, divide it with 6 different types of saw, but scan it I cannot.

Anishinabe

prophet said:
IFB X-Files said:
prophet said:

If you have the tape, would you scan the cover and post it with the track names.  Thanks.
Sorry, the word 'scan' creeps me out, nor would I know how one would go about accomplishing said feat.  I can fasten it with 7 different pnuematic tools, paint it with 40 brushes, mud it with 8 knives, screw it to a wall with 5 drills, divide it with 6 different types of saw, but scan it I cannot.

Anishinabe

...a leader finds a way

OK, Messrs. Brennan and X-Files, you both made me giggle.

IFB X-Files said:
prophet said:

Then get your wife to do it.
Though I have no doubt that she is capable of such a feat, alas, I fear she has no scanner.  She makes fresh bread everyday (actually, she's passed that down to the kids), tortillas, clothing, blankets, curtains, cheesecake, and etc.  She has a 'Singer', and a 'Kitchen Aid'...as well as a mortar and pestal, but no scanner. 

Anishinabe

RAIDER said:
52654159.jpg

Drats. I had to leave mine at home. I flat wore that sucker out, too.