2020 Antioch Bible Conference

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score

It should be accurately identified as a KJV-only conference.

The Bible including as translated in the KJV does not actual state nor teach the human, non-scriptural KJV-only view that will likely be advocated at this conference.
The speakers may appeal to some scriptural truths, but they will have to apply them selectively, inconsistently, and unjustly to try to get them supposedly to support exclusive only claims for the KJV.

Will the subjective opinions and traditions of men be promoted above what the Scriptures state at this conference?

Did Gail Riplinger "preach" one year at this conference or at least at this church?

Last edited:
Will the subjective opinions and traditions of men be promoted above what the Scriptures state at this conference?

Did Gail Riplinger "preach" one year at this conference or at least at this church?

If they didn't teach subjective opinion's of men they couldn't have the conference.
Riplinger will teach twister how to spell expandededed.
Haymaaan!

How quaint - a Baptist preaching conference in America, in honor of England's King James I. Blimey, they must be pleased with us provincials, over there on the other side of the pond. Some of James' wit and wisdom, from Wikiquote:

• "I will make them conform themselves, or else I will harry them out of the land, or else do worse."
  • "I acknowledge the Roman Church to be our mother church, although defiled with some infirmities and corruptions. . . ."
    • On Roman Catholics, at the opening of parliament in 1604.[citation needed]
  • "That which concerns the mystery of the King's power is not lawful to be disputed; for that is to wade into the weakness of Princes, and to take away the mystical reverence that belongs unto them that sit in the throne of God."

[Pip pip, cheerio and all that rot]