31 Days of Praying for Your Husband

I don't like pulling verses out for my husband to attain to any more than I like him to pull out Proverbs 31 and pray for me to be "that woman". I am unique and I'm NOT gonna be that combination, nor am I trying to aspire to it.
When you teach women this is their duty and responsibility, it can easily become a business of strategy to get her needs met. 'I want him to be a leader...to provide...to be faithful to me!' Should you be praying for the good things YOU want for him, because YOU feel insecure about these things?

I teach women that God is their provider and strength. I fill up on Jesus and he then fills me up on compassion. I see my hubby as a brother in Christ. When he falters, God gives me compassion for him, and spiritual sensitivity to pray for specific needs.

My desire for my husband is the same as Paul's desire for all the brethren: "I do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God."

Hmmm.... interesting thoughts. Thanks, ladies!  :)

Edited to add: OK, truly, I really am thinking about what you said and am processing it. It occurred to be I might sound like I was just blowing you off, and that's not my intention.  :)

Violet, I read over the 31 Days of Praying for Your Husband and thought it looked good.  I can't imagine anything better than specifically praying for your husband or your kids or your nation.