52%

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
On the radio, a statistic was given that 52%.....YES, 52% of the American people (I'm assuming these are real citizens) believe that RUSSIA affected the vote in 2016.

Considering the American people, that's probably right.  When the brain is filled with MSM mush you'll believe anything.

For example, I wouldn't be surprised if 52% believe that:

1.  the moon landings were faked

2.  God created a race of robots

3.  there are no "inspired Holy Scriptures" that you can buy and read.

4.  vaccinations are harmless

5.  chemtrails are real

6.  the government is here to help you

I'll end the list at 6 since 6 is the number of man.

The Russians got what they wanted out of election interference. Not that they affected the vote in any significant way. Not that a few FB ads and trolls changed anybody's minds.  And not that they wanted Trump to win. But they did succeed in sowing a lot of American domestic discord, which was their primary objective.

1.  the moon landings were faked
Nope, real.

2.  God created a race of robots
Maybe somewhere. Not here.

3.  there are no "inspired Holy Scriptures" that you can buy and read.
There are. I believe the Bible is that. But I don't believe in verbal, plenary inspiration.

4.  vaccinations are harmless
Most of them are. Can't say all. I can say that on net balance, vaccinations do massively more good than harm.

5.  chemtrails are real
Probably not, but I can't rule it out.  Insufficient evidence to establish that they do, doesn't mean they don't.

6.  the government is here to help you
Not so much. Many gov't employees mean well, but on the whole it isn't a benevolent institution.

7.  And the world is flat.        Isaiah 11:12  Rev 7:1
:)

the duck said:
7.  And the world is flat.        Isaiah 11:12  Rev 7:1
:)

You know, I knew I was forgetting something.  Thanks.

8. The U.S. government let or made 9/11 happen on purpose.

Along with flat-earthers and moon-hoaxers, that completes the Trifecta of Stupid.

Ransom said:
8. The U.S. government let or made 9/11 happen on purpose.

Along with flat-earthers and moon-hoaxers, that completes the Trifecta of Stupid.

Shall we get into FDR letting Pearl Harbor happen?

Twisted said:
Shall we get into FDR letting Pearl Harbor happen?

That also is stupid, but 9/11 and the moon landings took place within more recent living memory, and the shape of the earth has been known (to a fair degree of accuracy) for over 2000 years.