.991 Per Day

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
............ and I['m so embarrassed ot have gotten into this condition. But like somebody said in another post, it's hard to come up with stuff afetr so long.

Baptist City Holdout said:
............ and I['m so embarrassed ot have gotten into this condition. But like somebody said in another post, it's hard to come up with stuff afetr so long.

You must dig deep in your creative Hacker gene.

RAIDER said:

Creative HACkers!

True HACker are followers....................who copy the walk, talk, dress standards, sermons, pulpit-pounding, Bible-version, haircuts, coughs, jokes, breath-fresher, illustrations & even how to sit on the platform before preaching. YMBA HACker if...........

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:

Creative HACkers!

True HACker are followers....................who copy the walk, talk, dress standards, sermons, pulpit-pounding, Bible-version, haircuts, coughs, jokes, breath-fresher, illustrations & even how to sit on the platform before preaching. YMBA HACker if...........

Wow! Now that's a good definition.

And this post may give me .9956. Ever closer.

Put your computer against a mirror and count the reflection!

Now I have to inflate my numbers cause I'm going on a week long "preaching" excursion with limited internet access. Didn't ask Raider's permission yet.

I'm thinking there may be several with no internet access should Jonas prove to be as bad as they forecast. 

"I Am an Idea!"

You have to dig out your 3x5 cards and implement your ideas!

patriotic said:
Now I have to inflate my numbers cause I'm going on a week long "preaching" excursion with limited internet access. Didn't ask Raider's permission yet.

I'm thinking there may be several with no internet access should Jonas prove to be as bad as they forecast.

My flights are each on opposite sides of Jonas. Just hoping the domino effect doesn't mess us up.