A lot more Glory's Gold than Heaven's Blue...

privateuser

Elect
Reaction score
6gxyfk.png

4g6eg.png

5bqtr5.png

23jml3.png

25i5cfl.png

2lsfzwg.png

Citadel of Truth said:
What's the "Belle *******" nickname all about? He sounds like a hormonal school boy!

Did not you give your wife a pet name that only you called her back when you were dating.  I know I did my wife.  There are more text and the Belle ***** was used more and more as time moved on.

I think Tom was dating the poor girl in his mind. Thus he called her into his office 2 to 3 times a day and texted her excessively.  Offered to buy her things and showed extreme concern for her well being due to weather and her sleep/lack thereof.

But remember he "only complimented her appearance, her attire, and her perfume" and nothing more!!  Pet names, offering to buy her things and flooding her with text messages fall under those 3 compliments... DUH!!!

Citadel of Truth said:
What's the "Belle *******" nickname all about? He sounds like a hormonal school boy!

"Belle" is the French word for "Beautiful"

It looks like the best way to cover infidelity is to be overly friendly with every younger woman that comes along. Then everyone will just think you are a friendly kind of guy that loves all people.

I find it very ironic that Tommy Boy even accused his own dad the one and only JAV of having an affair with a missionary lady because his dad was texting her a lot and talking to her on the phone in his office.

TruthBearer said:
It looks like the best way to cover infidelity is to be overly friendly with every younger woman that comes along. Then everyone will just think you are a friendly kind of guy that loves all people.

I find it very ironic that Tommy Boy even accused his own dad the one and only JAV of having an affair with a missionary lady because his dad was texting her a lot and talking to her on the phone in his office.

Would of loved to be a mouse in the corner for that conversation.

Tom: Dad, there is a man in the church that is texting a missionary lady and calling her a lot from his office.  I believe that man is guilty of having an affair with her.
Jim: Bless God we ain't having no stinking skirt chasing men after our missionary ladies.  Get his butt in here and we can deal with him.
Tom: Pointing his finger in his dad's face, "Thou art the man!"
Jim:  Ha ha, good one Tommy Boy! But have you seen her equipment? Let's just let this one go after all I was only trying to encourage her from her depression.  Oh and don't worry son I owe you one if you ever get to being frisky like the rest of us Vineyards do.

Privateuser, First of all, I want to thank you for posting these text. Now we know even more as to why the WHBC staff and deacons were told to sign a letter of secrecy to keep these text messages private.
Dear WHBC readers, I urge you to take off the rose colored glasses and read these text for what they truly are.
Can one honestly believe these are innocent in nature with no intent? Absolutely NO WAY. 
If I didn't know better, I would have thought this was a college boy texting his (Belle) sweetheart because he is so in love with her and that he really was going to miss her severely while she was away for Thanksgiving.

This is so filled with the tactic of grooming or luring the prey, I honestly cannot understand how it can be ignored. In all seriousness, any red blooded man can see exactly what is going on in these text messages, it's a one way love affair.  This young lady has stated nothing that would lead Tom along. (not in these messages anyway, nor do I believe she did at all)

Did Tom think he was getting closer to his ultimate goal? It sure sounds like it. Don't get me wrong, I'm only talking about Tom's perspective here. This particular (Belle) young lady and actually all of the young ladies were so far out of Toms league he never stood a chance. But stalkers or perpetrators of sexual harassment do not see it that way, especially those that think they have some power over the victim.

A humble Thank You to you Privateuser, You are bold, if at all possible, continue to post these messages. Not for entertainment but to expose Tom for who and what he truly is, a predator, and someone that should not be in the pulpit of a church nor on any mission field. KEEP POSTING THE PROOF.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

Would of loved to be a mouse in the corner for that conversation.

Tom: Dad, there is a man in the church that is texting a missionary lady and calling her a lot from his office.  I believe that man is guilty of having an affair with her.
Jim: Bless God we ain't having no stinking skirt chasing men after our missionary ladies.  Get his butt in here and we can deal with him.
Tom: Pointing his finger in his dad's face, "Thou art the man!"
Jim:  Ha ha, good one Tommy Boy! But have you seen her equipment? Let's just let this one go after all I was only trying to encourage her from her depression.  Oh and don't worry son I owe you one if you ever get to being frisky like the rest of us Vineyards do.

I was actually surprised with JAV's reaction, he was going to leave the church and find another one to go to because of the accusations. Shortly after that he started missing a lot of church saying it was his health problems. He must of had a momentary lapse of Vineyard reasoning.

I guess he realized he would lose his Israel funding if he left and access to the church funds to help support his trips to Israel and changed his mind.

The story I heard from a distance when Bob Ross was in the hospital was. 

Tom did something stupid, his dad tried to fix it and made it worse.  Bob Ross went to save the day and didnt make it home.   

lets keep these at the top for a while.

Jim, Tom and Paul are sexual predators.  The apples usually do not fall far from the tree.  ANYONE who's read these texts and doesn't quickly see that Tom was preying on this young lady is WILLFULLY IGNORANT or retarded, and will answer to a holy God for not doing the right and Godly thing, which would be to remove the wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Of course Melissa knows that her husband IS an adulterous scumbag.  She's obviously insecure or simply is willing to live in misery, distrusting her husband for the sake of her children. 

I am going to seriously start praying that either the WILLFULLY IGNORANT or retarded men in authority positions left there will repent of their inaction and support of a sexual predator and remove the pervert, or that God Himself will shut the compound down stat!  How all others who are not on staff at the compound can continue to sit in those chairs or send their children there to college after knowing about this, is beyond my imagination.  Shame on you for not protecting your children and for supporting a regime that allows for a sexual predator to prey upon your children (little girls only, I'm assuming.)!

TOM VINEYARD IS A GROOMER.  From outofthefog.net:

Adult grooming is correspondent to child grooming and applies to any situation where an adult is primed to allow him or herself to be exploited or abused. While it is a common assumption that grooming is only practiced on the very young, identical emotional and psychological processes are commonly used to abuse or exploit adults the elderly, and those with compromised mental facilities.

An predator will identify and engage a victim and work to gain the target’s trust, break down defenses, and manipulate the victim until they get whatever it is they are after. Overt attention, verbal seduction (flattery / ego stroking), recruitment, physical isolation, charm, gift-giving, normalizing, gaslighting, secrecy, and threats are all hallmarks of grooming.

Abusers who groom their victims often claim to have a special connection with the abused. The so- called connection might be emotional, intellectual, sexual, spiritual, or all of the above. This is often backed up by the predator echoing back part of the target's own background or story, altered to fit the groomer’s back-story, in order to confirm the connection.

In order to abuse or exploit another person without fear of discovery, a sexual predator or con artist will frequently condition their intended victim to keep secrets for them. When building this bond of trust, an abuser may share seemingly personal or private information, and then swear the victim to secrecy. The victim is made to believe that they are being trusted with something of value, before being asked to share something of value with his/her abuser.

Abusers use shared secrets to bind their victims to them. By degrees, the target is gradually lured in to revealing private information, giving up money, property or sexual favors, or permitting /engaging in inappropriate, unsafe, or illegal behaviors. • The victim is often drawn in to being a "co-conspirator” (also known as forced teaming) with his or her abuser.

Eventually, the bond of secrecy is nearly always reinforced with threats, shaming and guilt to keep the victim silent about his or her shared crimes or misdeeds.

Could be why Jesse Jackson left in 2008 to become a professional bodybuilder.