Advice please

I'll get the second one. It's cheaper

Glad we could help.

............. which one more needful?

I would say that a new head coach is the very absolutely most needful right now!
😉

Seriously, what do you want to see happen for Harbaugh?

How about Jesus. He knows more. He's better at teaching. Come to think of it.... No one else compares.
That's right don't follow those mere men who wrote those books, follow Treasure instead.

Last edited:
That's right don't follow those mere men who wrote those books, follow Treasure instead.

See. More lies from YOU. I advised someone to follow Jesus and that witches' cauldron of brain you've got somehow turned it into an appeal to follow me. I don't want anyone following. Follow Jesus. Which is exactly what I said.

See. More lies from YOU. I advised someone to follow Jesus and that witches' cauldron of brain you've got somehow turned it into an appeal to follow me. I don't want anyone following. Follow Jesus. Which is exactly what I said.
So what is so different about the way you tell someone to follow Jesus and the way those commentary writers tell someone to follow Jesus?

That's a pretty a pathetic accusation of a lie. Don't you think you should at least wait until I make a statement of fact?

And now for the non-crackpot answer to Bob's question...

For a not so smart dude like me.............Which one should I get.............or which one more needful? I would think the handbook one would be sufficent.

I'm not familiar with either of these books, but judging from the descriptions, it looks like the first is (as the title suggests) an exegesis of the citations of the Old Testament in the New. The handbook describes the methodology employed to write the commentary. If you're looking for a concise, less expensive version of the long book, then the Handbook won't be that. It looks to me like it's more useful as a companion to the commentary than a stand-alone volume, but I suppose it might be helpful if you need a guide to doing your own exegesis.

Wasn't that a Dr. Who episode?
Sure wasnt Macbeth. Trezzer doesn't know his Shakespeare any better than his Bible, apparently. That's what you get for getting offended when people want to read books.

So what is so different about the way you tell someone to follow Jesus and the way those commentary writers tell someone to follow Jesus?

How did I tell people to follow Jesus? Quote me liar.

Sure wasnt Macbeth. Trezzer doesn't know his Shakespeare any better than his Bible, apparently. That's what you get for getting offended when people want to read books.

Reading all you want. Its not helping change you at all. Jesus can though. You just need to stop believing that Jesus dragged you to himself when all you did was join a club.

All I said was to follow Jesus and I said He was better at teaching. How does that add up to what you claim?

All I said was to follow Jesus and I said He was better at teaching. How does that add up to what you claim?
Just off memory:
-don't tithe
-don't let anyone lead you
-don't allow your church to buy pencils

There's a lot more if you would like for me to continue.