An Open Letter TO Linda Hyles Murphrey

kaba said:
Times have changed!  Have to talked to them lately? Ask them why they left Crown!

They've sent their kids to Crown, so they still support the place.

A few HB and HAC staff surfaced briefly at Crown on the rebound having just left FBC, Hammond.  All stayed just
a short term and then moved on.  Dr. Reese is the only one who stayed at Crown.

It's not right to tell things that should not be told..........kaba is a Godly lady ...................

I wonder if they are still friends with a family that now is on staff at west coast!

If this is the Jenny Weber, this is Paula Hyles' best friend.  Good for Jenny!

kaba said:
Times have changed!  Have to talked to them lately? Ask them why they left Crown!

I haven't seen/spoken to them for years and years.

Linda also wrote an article on the nwi.com and is going to be on Investigation ID some time in May with all the same stuff.  She  just won't go away!

Still There said:
Linda also wrote an article on the nwi.com and is going to be on Investigation ID some time in May with all the same stuff.  She  just won't go away!

Why would she go away? $$$$$$$$$$  :)

I wasn't in the Hyles household so I don't know what really went on. We know David is scum and now Linda gets a bad rep for spilling the beans, but what if the Schaap abuse just finally got to her, and she just got tired of the cover ups and the abuse and she just doesn't want it to happen again, so she is finding her voice? But then again what if it is for money? Jerry Kaifetz seems to toot his own horm about his closeness with Schaap as much as he can! And doesn't feel bad about trying to sell his book-or even Voyle Glover plugs his book.  I feel bad for Linda, but I am not yet ready to condem her for speaking out.

kaba said:
I wasn't in the Hyles household so I don't know what really went on. We know David is scum and now Linda gets a bad rep for spilling the beans, but what if the Schaap abuse just finally got to her, and she just got tired of the cover ups and the abuse and she just doesn't want it to happen again, so she is finding her voice? But then again what if it is for money? Jerry Kaifetz seems to toot his own horm about his closeness with Schaap as much as he can! And doesn't feel bad about trying to sell his book-or even Voyle Glover plugs his book.  I feel bad for Linda, but I am not yet ready to condem her for speaking out.

I believe Linda came out with her story before the Schaap issue.  Because of obvious mis-truths in her story it's hard to know what to believe.  Naturally, the crowd that had issues with Jack Hyles will jump on Linda's bandwagon.

Sorry, didn't realize the time line.  And your right, I am not a Hyles supporter, so I guess I would lean more toward Linda. Although there were a couple things about her letter that I was scratching my head at!

kaba said:
I don't 'condemn' her either, for wanting to complete the circle, and heal her wound.  I don't trust her, because I see in her  her father's greatest strength...'leadership'(manipulation).  She knows full well she lied, to a child like crowd of emotional cripples.  Evil.  Like her father was, sincere, wrong, evil.

Anishinabe

kaba said:
Sorry, didn't realize the time line.  And your right, I am not a Hyles supporter, so I guess I would lean more toward Linda. Although there were a couple things about her letter that I was scratching my head at!

Sorry, kaba, I wasn't pointing to you as a non-Hyles supporter.  I was referring to those (Glover, etc) in your post.

There are a few things that I have questions on:

Why hasn't Mrs. Hyles ever spoke up about Hyles' "affair"(I know been covered)
Why has Mrs Hyles spoke up about Dave's activites
Why has Mrs Hyles come out to support or not support Linda-She could stop a lot of speculation!
Why has Bob Gray and Dave teamed up?

Wow! This reminds me a lot of the Kennedy's and the "Kennedy Mystique". It is unfortunate, and I am not a Ted Kennedy fan, that when you think of Ted Kennedy you will always have questions about Chappequidik (probably misspelled but I went to hac) and his girl. I must admit that I am intrigued by the Kennedy's and I don't really know why but it seems like I can fulfill my 'would like to know' gnome with the Hyles family.

I've always wondered about Ted Kennedy too. Couldn't understand why people would continue to vote him in!

dh is one of the best ghost writers..........Bob Gray needed his help. dh was in need and Bob Gray said hey I'm going to help him..........let's see how long this works.........

I've never understood Mrs Hyles silence ..........maybe others that have been at fbc longer and can answer that...........

Still There said:

Yeah, what's with these secular news people. You'd think they'd smell a liar when they see one. Only IFBs can tell when she is lying, I guess. *sarcasm off*

Torrent v.2 said:
Still There said:

Yeah, what's with these secular news people. You'd think they'd smell a liar when they see one. Only IFBs can tell when she is lying, I guess. *sarcasm off*

They missed Schaap with all of their articles over the years.....or maybe they are just attracted to the manure they both are peddling?

Sherryh said:
dh is one of the best ghost writers..........Bob Gray needed his help. dh was in need and Bob Gray said hey I'm going to help him..........let's see how long this works.........

I've never understood Mrs Hyles silence ..........maybe others that have been at fbc longer and can answer that...........

I have always wondered that if Brother Hyles was such the abuser that he has been accused of, how could Mrs. Hyles have faked it all those years, the smiles, sitting in the choir section, the teaching, the Christian Womanhood seminars, etc. etc. etc.
I have heard..."She comes from a different era, she had a lot to lose, etc."
But I'm not sure I buy it.
Surely there would be some wrinkle, some crack, some chink in the armor where one could discern that all was not well in paradise, but we saw and heard nothing from Mrs. Hyles, ever.