And now Tommy Boy

fundysick said:
Just me said:
has his house up for sale
Packing up and leaving town?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

For the good of Okc we are praying he is leaving town

I heard possibly moving church to Edmond :/ so i guess thats leaving town.  Where will the rest of brainwashed sheep go :/

so many questions ? so lil answers .

Saved by Grace said:
I heard possibly moving church to Edmond :/ so i guess thats leaving town.  Where will the rest of brainwashed sheep go :/

They will either follow or become walking zombies not knowing where to go, since they have followed man for so long, not the Lord.

fundysick said:
Saved by Grace said:

They will either follow or become walking zombies not knowing where to go, since they have followed man for so long, not the Lord.

Poor Edmund!!!!  And the blind sheeples will follow as they know nothing else.

SAdly there are some good churches in that are that can help them grow as Christians but they have been taught those churches are "not structurally sound "

I can think of a 3 pastors in OKC area  that would be good places for them to heal.

I had heard one pastor saying on taking WHBC members in their church " they are either true servants or true trouble makers" "its all or nothing with them "

BTW if your one of those blind sheep. Message me directly and ill refer you to a pastor that can help you.

Saved by Grace said:
SAdly there are some good churches in that are that can help them grow as Christians but they have been taught those churches are "not structurally sound "

I can think of a 3 pastors in OKC area  that would be good places for them to heal.

I had heard one pastor saying on taking WHBC members in their church " they are either true servants or true trouble makers" "its all or nothing with them "

BTW if your one of those blind sheep. Message me directly and ill refer you to a pastor that can help you.
I was a blind sheep student.  But I had my heart and eyes opened and left obc/okc area

Good on you for letting God open your eyes to the errors of that place and then following Him to a better place.  Unfortunately for those left, unless something happens to them personally, they will most likely not see the truth and will follow where ever Tommy Boy leads.  After all they have been brainwashed in to believing that WHBC and like churches are the only ones left today still following Scripture and leaving would be letting the Devil have a foothold into their lives.  I wished they would honestly look for God's true guidance and not the guidance of one man or his minions.

I heard there was a snag bc the place needed repairs ...... but once those are completed its a done deal.

Im expecting them to make a run for it out of town. Their personal finances cant be good either, but then again that is there own fault.

Saved by Grace said:
I heard there was a snag bc the place needed repairs ...... but once those are completed its a done deal.

Im expecting them to make a run for it out of town. Their personal finances cant be good either, but then again that is there own fault.
Does that mean no college also?

fundysick said:
Saved by Grace said:

Do not know for sure just yet but even if the "college" is still open it has less than 10 students.

Just me said:
fundysick said:
Saved by Grace said:

Do not know for sure just yet but even if the "college" is still open it has less than 10 students.
Smh

Just me said:
Walt said:
Just me said:
has his house up for sale

What about WHBC?  Isn't he still the pastor there?

It appears that it has been sold and they are waiting for closing

I understand that the buildings are up for sale (sold), but the church isn't the buildings -- has WHBC ceased to be?

Im sure they are planning to meet somewhere else but i didnt think the sale was a done deal. but then again im not close to the place and all the info i get is from various chatter which may or may not be reliable.

Im hoping the remaining ones can assimilate into other nearby IFB church that are not militant like WHBC.

There are several church nearby in which they would do well and grow in if they went in with an open mind.

Interesting choice if the Vineyards set up shop in the aristocratic Edmond home of false teacher Craig Groeschell's seeker sensitive megachurch franchise.

Wouldn't be surprised if Groeschell winds up buying Vineyard's property so he can have a Life.Church Warr Acres edition.

Didn't most of the flock switch gears to Southwest?

what most of the flock did is clearly none of your business...... now dont you have Dr Goeshell rear to go kiss ? you mention him every other post so he must be like a dad to you ?

Did JAV slap you around to much ?