And now Tommy Boy

Groeschel is a false teacher and the Vineyards don't like  Groeschell and Jack Hyles would have several things to say about him. Also, Jim Vineyard hasn't gotten over one of his staff members (Bob Ross) family for leaving the flock to go "Mainstram" (Jesse Jackson).

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Groeschel is a false teacher and the Vineyards don't like  Groeschell and Jack Hyles would have several things to say about him. Also, Jim Vineyard hasn't gotten over one of his staff members (Bob Ross) family for leaving the flock to go "Mainstram" (Jesse Jackson).

I thought Bob Ross was pastoring in Texas!?!?!?

This happened in 2009 when Ross was still on staff and his grandson Jesse Jackson was a preacher boy at OBC and left go "Mainstream". The Vineyards weren't happy with it and it had to be awkward for Ross to explain to Vineayard.

As it had been clearly stated Jesse Jackson is a civil rights activist ;

With that being said leave Ross's grand kids alone they really arnt your concern

Jesse Jackson is the former preacher boy turned bodybuilder and left the IFB/Vineyards for the Seeker Sensitive Crowd as he attends the church of false teacher Keith Craft. Jackson is Ross' grandson or nephew depending on who you talk to. When heft OBC/Windsor Hills Ross was still on staff and it had to be awkward for him to explain to the Vineyards Jesse left the flock.

Soon after Jesse left, Joel McCarty left the fold and is now a pastor in a seeker sensitive megachurch and he's a fan of false teachers Steven Furtick and Carl Lentz.

I'm sure Caleb Garraway and Michael Shaver and the others that remained loyal to IFB are aware of Windsor Hills shutting down.

Well old Jack Hyles would have had words if one of his HAC students was a staff member's kid and left to go mainstream. Jesse sure was a rebel. From preacher boy to bodybuilder who worships at false teacher Keith Craft's church. I don't think Tommy V has gotten over it.

Well Jesse left the flock for that ungodly charismatic movement. He does look good these days as a bodybuilder/fitness trainer.

THE Jesse Jackson is former OBC Preacher Boy turned carnal and worldly professional bodybuilder. Jesse (Stone).

Jesse Jackson the civil rights activist is a racist who hates white people.