Anderson and HAC?

Teri in NC

Elect
Reaction score
Did that looney preacher go to HAC?

I remember a lot of talk about him on the old FFF and some of his antics.

Teri in NC said:

Yes but pretty sure he is not a graduate. I sat near him under the balcony on the Malone (Prophets) side in chapel for a couple semesters. My "Spidey senses" were tingling that he was weird, but he did not seem any weirder than dozens of other HACkers. I don't recall him having any issues at college. Talked to him a handful of times and he did not have the diarrhea of the mouth he currently suffers from.

qwerty said:
Teri in NC said:

Yes but pretty sure he is not a graduate. I sat near him under the balcony on the Malone (Prophets) side in chapel for a couple semesters. My "Spidey senses" were tingling that he was weird, but he did not seem any weirder than dozens of other HACkers. I don't recall him having any issues at college. Talked to him a handful of times and he did not have the diarrhea of the mouth he currently suffers from.

Bless his heart.  I never paid attention to talk of him on the old FFF but saw where he did a youtube post about the Orlando murders.

I watched about 30 seconds of it and felt sick to my stomach.

His hatred for other humans is despicable.

Thankfully, his tirade has been removed due to breaking the guidelines youtube has in place for 'hate.'

Yes, he only attended for a short while.  Now he rejects any Bible college and also rejects Sunday School.

Can we blame Roger Casteel for this?

Twisted said:
Yes, he only attended for a short while.  Now he rejects any Bible college and also rejects Sunday School.

Was he in that division?

I'm beginning to see the dim outlines of a solution to Russell Anderson's request. And we wouldn't even have to change the incorporation documents...

:D

qwerty said:
Teri in NC said:

He's still the same person, in a one on one conversation.

earnestly contend

Twisted said:

About ten years too late for that.

earnestly contend

Tom Brennan said:
I'm beginning to see the dim outlines of a solution to Russell Anderson's request. And we wouldn't even have to change the incorporation documents...

:D

:)

Twisted said:

You know, I ran into another ifbx pastor with the same problem. Did not believe in having Sunday School or teachers. He said that the Bible says, "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men, not children."  He is not doing too well with the men either. Go figure. He has about 6 after 20 years.

Faithful Word B.C. had 248 on Sunday.
FYI

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Faithful Word B.C. had 248 on Sunday.
FYI

Tragic.  Thanks for the update.

Mark 2:13-17
And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.
And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.
And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I have met LGBT folks while soul winning and several - though most did not accept Christ as Saviour - thanked me for being kind to them. So many of them think all Christians are what was portrayed by the individual mentioned in this thread.    I hope and pray that perhaps my kindness might be a small part in their salvation some day. 

patriotic said:
And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.
And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.
And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I have met LGBT folks while soul winning and several - though most did not accept Christ as Saviour - thanked me for being kind to them. So many of them think all Christians are what was portrayed by the individual mentioned in this thread.    I hope and pray that perhaps my kindness might be a small part in their salvation some day.

I agree.  Scary to think of the burden that there are days that "I" might be the only Jesus someone sees. 

Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:

I agree.  Scary to think of the burden that there are days that "I" might be the only Jesus someone sees.

Good points ladies! The woman folk are bringing it!

Matthew1323 said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:

Good points ladies! The woman folk are bringing it!

Can I get a Big Huh Yay Men!

Met him back when he first started the church and was struggling to get it off it's feet. The church had an average about 20-30 for 5 years until it really kicked off when Anderson began to spout his mouth off.

When he was the pastor of the little church barely surviving, he was pretty humble and a man that cared about others. Today, I'm not sure if that man exists anymore...

^^ similar timeline of humility to this presidential candidate I know.

I do agree with the point made by  Muslims that they do not want to be judged en masse by the actions of their lunatic fringe...because I do not want to be judged by the actions of Westboro Baptist, who are going to try to wreak havoc at the funerals for the Orlando victims. How utterly vile and reprehensible.  God pity their puny minds and black souls.