Anderson rejoices that a gator killed a 2 year old

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
... it will only be a matter of time. <anderson on> "Those filthy parents, spending their time at a beach at Disney world. </anderson off>

FSSL said:
... it will only be a matter of time. <anderson on> "Those filthy parents, spending their time at a beach at Disney world. </anderson off>

Insensitive

Tim said:
FSSL said:
Insensitive
Regardless of what Anderson may or may not say, as Christians our hearts should go out to the family of the young boy.

I have been heartbroken since I first heard the news story. I have been to that very resort and can't imagine if it were one of my children. We should all be in prayer for this family.

Pic of Lane Graves.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-alligator-attack-disney-grand-floridian-pictures-photogallery.html

We have alligators all over in Gulf Shores, Alabama. You won't believe the number of people who stand right next to them to get pictures.

Alligators leave people alone. We are not part of their food chain... even two year olds. There is a problem in Disney (as well as everywhere tourists abound) of people feeding the alligators. When alligators are fed, they view you as part of their food chain because it came from you.

FSSL said:
We have alligators all over in Gulf Shores, Alabama. You won't believe the number of people who stand right next to them to get pictures.
Alligators leave people alone. We are not part of their food chain... even two year olds. There is a problem in Disney (as well as everywhere tourists abound) of people feeding the alligators. When alligators are fed, they view you as part of their food chain because it came from you.
I did a little reading & your theory /  synopsis makes perfect sense. Our actions often affect animal behavior.
Other examples of animals that will attack are sharks, bears & mountain lions. 

FWIW:

Bee stings are the largest killer of humans in the U.S. directly caused by animals. An allergic reaction to the venom in bee?s kills around 53 people per year. This number is increasing every year due to illegal immigration of African honey bee refugees into Texas.

The Black Widow and Brown Recluse spiders kill roughly 6 people per year. They are usually young children that do not get medical attention right away.

Rattlesnakes carry venom that kill 5.5 people per year. Rattlesnake attacks are always defensive.

The number one killer of people is other people.

According to national statistics, people within a racial demographic tend to kill each other more than across racial lines. I found these statistics published by quartz / Atlantic / National Journal, if accurate, to be very revealing.

I am generally opposed to additional gun control laws but I do think the area of inner city violence must be addressed. 

http://qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/

Not intended as a hyjack, just another thought about how people are killed in the U.S.

sword said:
I did a little reading & your theory /  synopsis makes perfect sense. Our actions often affect animal behavior.
Other examples of animals that will attack are sharks, bears & mountain lions.

It was just revealed that this happened at 8-9pm (active gator feeding time) and the boy was wading in the water with "no swimming" signs.

FSSL said:

Maybe the other admin will take this absurdity down.

sword said:

According to national statistics, people within a racial demographic tend to kill each other more than across racial lines. I found these statistics published by quartz / Atlantic / National Journal, if accurate, to be very revealing.

I am generally opposed to additional gun control laws but I do think the area of inner city violence must be addressed. 

http://qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/

Not intended as a hyjack, just another thought about how people are killed in the U.S.

And I have always been afraid of "Natural Causes."

Baptist City Holdout said:
sword said:

And I have always been afraid of "Natural Causes."

Like the wages of our sin?

sword said:

If every single illegal gun control law was revoked, and no private institution of any kind was patronized, if it required surrender of weapons upon entry, the problem would take care of itself.

earnestly contend