Another One Gets Honest

I'm not sure what you are trying to say - are you claiming that all Christian rock singers, if honest, don't believe in God?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say - are you claiming that all Christian rock singers, if honest, don't believe in God?
That's a fair question.

No, not singers per se, but popular "Christians" who have "come out" as no longer being "Christian". We've seen many do this lately.

That's a fair question.

No, not singers per se, but popular "Christians" who have "come out" as no longer being "Christian". We've seen many do this lately.
I don't know for sure but my speculation has always been that some involved in Christian pop music are marginal in their faith to begin with but it's an easier genre to get into than real pop music.

I don't know for sure but my speculation has always been that some involved in Christian pop music are marginal in their faith to begin with but it's an easier genre to get into than real pop music.
My first thought was Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad. He did some gospel later in life. I have no idea if he is sincere, but it "appeared to me" that he only started doing gospel when things were slow in rock n' roll.

That's a fair question.

I guess I don't follow 'pop star Christians'... wasn't aware that many had done this.

Well, that's my opinion as well, but that may be grossly unfair to them.

If he was truthful that he did not enjoy going to church, reading the Bible, praying to God, or worshipping God... he didn't (apparently) say "any more" -- implies that he never enjoyed these things, than I would say that is the testimony of someone who made a false profession and was never really born again.

I can understand a believer growing cold in these areas, but to never have enjoyed any of them?

I guess I don't follow 'pop star Christians'... wasn't aware that many had done this.

Walt your reasonable questions expose Twister’s false narrative and illustrate his M.O. as a drive by Poster on the fff.
And I’m sure Pastor Schaap was outraged at the hypocrisy when he read Twisters link.