Another thread to make Bob feel at home

ThatGirl

Elect
Reaction score
Another great message from a wonderful preacher on keeping women in their place.

*WARNING*  For those who are easily offended, this video contains one possibly offensive word.  For those who are easily amused, this video contains a hilarious spoof. 

Women should be keepers at home 

Glory! 

What about wife spanking? Can't we get Deacon Demon here to instruct us in the proper mode?

Bob said:
What about wife spanking? Can't we get Deacon Demon here to instruct us in the proper mode?

Lets hope not. 

ThatGirl said:
Bob said:

Lets hope not.

You guys act like that's a bad thing!

j/k (and hoping that DD doesn't find his way over)

Actually had a young man fresh out of Bible School ask several of us one night after church how we spanked our wives, did we restrain them first or simply put them over our laps - this guy was sincerely serious !

No problem, actually. Right after Deacon teaches the men how to spank their wife. I will have a little instructional video on how women should punch their husbands in the mouth. ;)

Ex, I've always liked you............ :)

I'll help in teaching the ladies how to do some karate moves............... ;D

Excelsior said:
No problem, actually. Right after Deacon teaches the men how to spank their wife. I will have a little instructional video on how women should punch their husbands in the mouth. ;)

Please share it.

Let's hope and pray Demon doesn't find this place.

brianb said:
Let's hope and pray Demon doesn't find this place.

See, i disagree. No matter how much he irritates you, he makes a person think clearly about even the most stupid ideas like wife spanking.  If you cannot stand up to him and blast him out of the water you need to do some more serious study of the Holy Writ.

ThatGirl said:
Another great message from a wonderful preacher on keeping women in their place.

*WARNING*  For those who are easily offended, this video contains one possibly offensive word.  For those who are easily amused, this video contains a hilarious spoof. 

Glory!

Hilarious! lol!

ThatGirl said:

Glory!
To funny. That dude is such a clown.