Any pre-tribbers here?

The Rogue Tomato said:
Bob H said:
prophet said:
Bob H said:
FSSL said:
................ but pre-wrath is just a midtrib with a slight adjustment.

Thank you
Calling 'pre-wrath': 'mid-trib' exposes the weakness of pre/mid tribbers' position.  They seem unable to separate 'God's Wrath' which dwells only on unbelievers, from tribulation, which purifies the saints.

Anishinabe

The last 7 yrs, known as "The time of Jacob's trouble" or "Daniel's seventy week" or the "Tribulation period" or whatever else you wanna call it IS when God's wrath will be poured out. Not before or not after.

The Bible says otherwise.  And if you'll debate me, you'll find out.
Exactly.  For the elect's sake, this time will be shortened to 7 years, after which the bride is claimed, and the wrath is poured out on the unbelievers, as a final requite for the blood of the martyrs who pray HOW LONG!?!
Even so, Lord, come quickly, and repay.

Anishinabe

Is this what you dudes believe?............................"The seventieth week of Daniel lasts for seven years, the Great Tribulation lasts for three and a half years"

Also Roland Rasmussen?

Bob H said:
Is this what you dudes believe?............................"The seventieth week of Daniel lasts for seven years, the Great Tribulation lasts for three and a half years"

Also Roland Rasmussen?

Why won't you debate me and find out?

The Rogue Tomato said:
Bob H said:

Also Roland Rasmussen?

Thanks. I'll take that as a yes. I'll have to admit though {which I hate to do  :-[} that this is a new one on me.

Bob H said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Bob H said:

Also Roland Rasmussen?

Thanks. I'll take that as a yes. I'll have to admit though {which I hate to do  :-[} that this is a new one on me.

You're wrong.  Think about it.  If the great tribulation lasted exactly 3.5 years, then you'd know pretty much the day Jesus would return by calculating from the time the antichrist is revealed.