Any Runners out there?

Boomer

Elect
Reaction score
I ran cross-country in high school, but didn't keep running when I graduated. Last May, I was sitting on the couch and I asked my wife, "Should I eat another ice cream cone or go for a run?"

"Go for a run!"  :D

So I did. I forgot how much I loved running (It had been about 18 years). I haven't stopped running consistently since then. I have run over 200 miles and lost 20 pounds since last May, and I came in second in a 5K last December.

Are any of you out there runners? If so, what gear do you like (Fila, Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Asics, etc.)? What apps do you use (I like Runkeeper)? Do you use Fitbit? What challenges are you working toward? What do you like most about running?

Booemer said:
I ran cross-country in high school, but didn't keep bingo views running when I graduated. Last May, I was sitting on the couch and I asked my wife, "Should I eat another ice cream cone or go for a run?"

I run with a Fitbit on, i've found it to be quite accurate at calculating distance travelled.

Boomer said:
I ran cross-country in high school, but didn't keep running when I graduated. Last May, I was sitting on the couch and I asked my wife, "Should I eat another ice cream cone or go for a run?"

"Go for a run!"  :D

So I did. I forgot how much I loved running (It had been about 18 years). I haven't stopped running consistently since then. I have run over 200 miles and lost 20 pounds since last May, and I came in second in a 5K last December.

Are any of you out there runners? If so, what gear do you like (Fila, Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Asics, etc.)? What apps do you use (I like Runkeeper)? Do you use Fitbit? What challenges are you working toward? What do you like most about running?

I like the Strava app for biking and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I run with a Samsung Mobile App it to be quite accurate at calculating distance traveled.