Archived Threads

KnightedOne

Elect
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I used to be a member at the old fightingfundamentalforums.com website (Knight). I was wondering whether there were archived threads someone had saved. I was looking for a conversation I had with Ask Mr. Religion but saw they don't go any further back than 2016.
I hope y'all are doing well. God has been and is always good.

I used to be a member at the old fightingfundamentalforums.com website (Knight).
Are you thinking of the fundamentalforums-dot-com site that was the predecessor of this one? Unfortunately it no longer exists, nor do any archives. (I feel your pain--there were a lot of rather long posts I put up there that I would have like to have saved.)

The fightingfundamentalforums.com site isn't the old site. It only started in 2016, which is why it doesn't go back any further. It was created by schismatics. :)

(That reminds me--has Treezy ever posted that documentation that would prove I was a stalker? I was good and ready to die of embarrassment. Imagine my disappointment.)

I have often thought of the treasurey of wisdom lost when that site went down.
Whatever happened to once something is on the web it's always out there??!?!?!?!???