Arrested for Murder - Former Calvary Chapel Bible College Worship Leader & Graduate

Maybe I’ll just stick to my ducks and fish…and President Carter posts. 😉
Your better than that Duck.

Don't cower in the face of criticim, lash back. That's what we do on the FFF. :)

I assumed you included his christian college background to make it relevent on a Christian forum.

Your better than that Duck.

Don't cower in the face of criticim, lash back. That's what we do on the FFF. :)

I assumed you included his christian college background to make it relevent on a Christian forum.
What can I say, Alayman is just plain ol’ intimidating

1703879386768.gif

If tomorrow’s DM headline is negative story about the Ohio State Buckeyes, I’m just going to post and run for my life….🫣😆🙏🏻
3-0 at halftime, worst offensive half of football I’ve EVER seen….at this rate DM might have a story about the robbery Ryan Day is perpetrating for his salary, or arrested for impersonating a coach.😎

And congrats on that comeback win today.

3-0 at halftime, worst offensive half of football I’ve EVER seen….at this rate DM might have a story about the robbery Ryan Day is perpetrating for his salary, or arrested for impersonating a coach.😎

And congrats on that comeback win today.
I’ve been trying to watch this Ohio State game…it’s painful. Glad to see Clemson pull it off, wasn’t pretty though, but a win is a win.

My daughter competed at state at Mizzou. Granted, it was in violin, but these are some captures from then.

1703921547682.jpeg

Was sporting a Mizzou hat at the bar and grill.
Congrats on the win, but I’m still not okay with Mizzou being in the SEC. Now they are expanding to Texas and Oklahoma. Where does it stop? Are we one day going to have schools from Michigan and California playing in the “Southeastern” Conference?