Article: People no longer want to attend church. 17 Reasons why....

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
I have come across at least 5 of these kinds of articles in the last few days...most through the MSM, but some through Christian news outlets. This one is from a secular outlet....Are these valid reasons? If they are valid, why? I can see some of their points in a small degree. But, I can't say that they're any worth considering as true.

I have come across at least 5 of these kinds of articles in the last few days...most through the MSM, but some through Christian news outlets. This one is from a secular outlet....Are these valid reasons? If they are valid, why? I can see some of their points in a small degree. But, I can't say that they're any worth considering as true.

Mostly secular codswollop, but their implications in the "Demand for Rational and Critical Engagement" and "Seeking Authenticity and Transparency" might hold some elements of truth in evangelical and fundamentalist circles. Which ones did you think were valid?

Just today, counting this article, there were FIVE articles dissing Christianity, the church, God, the Bible, and Conservative values because of the church. Most of them made me want to vomit and were written from very antagonistic, anti-MORAL voices. UGH! They can spout their garbage, yet, they want all of the conservative, Christian, MORAL voices silenced.

On the subject of religious freedom and particularly relating to freedom of speech, this is a worthy read...

Moral to the story, stand up for our voice, but expect to receive serious resistance, including what the Bible predicts for those who live godly, persecution.

The church is largely apostate. Even if there is a semblance of biblical orthodoxy. Churches are getting "Seeker Sensitive" and pragmatic in their philosophies and are filling up their mega-churches with unregenerate "goats" who are alienating and running off the true sheep!

But this article is written from the point of view of unregenerate reprobates who have rejected God, take offense at anyone who dares to confront their sin, and is therefore creating a false god in their own mind and imagination according to their own image and likeness.