Bad Christian Album Covers

I must admit - that brought out the carnal side of me because I kept putting goofy captions on the pictures. I'm sure some of those people look at themselves and want to hide when they look at them now.

I remember my dad having a suit jacket just like the Rathbun guys are wearing on their cover. Hideous then....hideous now.

That was a sight. Wonder what our pictures from today will look like in thirty years.
Probably not so bad, considering most current haircut styles seem to be somewhat natural and organic. Elaborate styling and copious hairspray are out of fashion.

On the other hand, there are probably more than a few men who won't want you to bring up their man-buns, and some teenage girls who should rightly be embarrassed by their Skrillex haircuts . . .

Probably not so bad, considering most current haircut styles seem to be somewhat natural and organic. Elaborate styling and copious hairspray are out of fashion.

On the other hand, there are probably more than a few men who won't want you to bring up their man-buns, and some teenage girls who should rightly be embarrassed by their Skrillex haircuts . . .
Hopefully skinny jeans have died the death by then.
I miss the pinstripe, button-fly, bootcut, stone-washed, loose seat and thigh, Levi's.

If I were woman ? What?:oops:

Some of them are not the actual album cover, some have been altered.

The last one is the Christian Couriers, the name has just been photo shopped.

Gary McVay was also a pop artist not a Christian singer.

ummmm...does the woman holding the guitar look like she might actually be a man in women's clothing? That doesn't look like a woman's face.

The Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. ?