BATTLE STATIONS!!

IFB X-Files said:
Binaca%20pickup_zpsnrwvki74.jpg
"If you don't leave with a woman, you don't leave at all....." 

I wanted out!

I love this picture...it looks like the Buckets and bows crew...LOL!

I always laugh now when I have a band aid LOL!

I love your pictures LOL! You need to put this in book form...now that's is funny 8)

now that's funny they are holding hands LOL!

that picture is funny ...if you were dating you couldn't sit or stand close together..this picture would would not pass approval

you forgot she always wears high heels and stomped his foot ...he can't walk without crutches

IFB X-Files said:
So, the last thing I remember is,  I cut in front of Teri in the salad bar line...

16KJV11 said:
IFB X-Files said:
So, the last thing I remember is,  I cut in front of Teri in the salad bar line...

I was trying to explain to prophet, that FBCH was doing better under JW, and he  went bananas on me...

Haklo

prophet said:
16KJV11 said:
IFB X-Files said:

I was trying to explain to prophet, that FBCH was doing better under JW, and he  went bananas on me...

Haklo

Were the bananas sliced before consumption?

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
16KJV11 said:
IFB X-Files said:

Haklo

Were the bananas sliced before consumption?
One would not want to be uncivilized!0

Haklo

I love your pictures but my mom would have never allowed me to wear that short of a skirt /shorts.....LOL!

IFB X-Files that was the best picture  8)

IFB X-Files said:
Job%20Well%20Done_zps5roo2qes.jpg

[/quote)

Looks like the Belgian Croix de Guerre with palm.  We'll done Hacker.