BATTLE STATIONS!!

I never like tattoooooos. The picture made me laugh out loud

IFB X-Files said:
aleshanee said:
not to be a tattle tale or anything....... ???..... but ...did you notice both sherry
and teri are holding lit cigarettes?... :eek: ...... not making any assumptions though...
....... i;m sure there;s a perfectly good explanation.
..  ;)

Ha!  Good eye.  I never noticed they had those.  No doubt those are candy.  They couldn't be real.

They're my friends and sisters! I'll not separate  over things that aren't mentioned in the Bible .;)

aleshanee said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:
aleshanee said:
not to be a tattle tale or anything....... ???..... but ...did you notice both sherry
and teri are holding lit cigarettes?... :eek: ...... not making any assumptions though...
..  ;)

Ha!  Good eye.  I never noticed they had those.  No doubt those are candy.  They couldn't be real.

They're my friends and sisters! I'll not separate  over things that aren't mentioned in the Bible .;)

well ya see..... i would have said something like..... "i just came back from soulwinning....  and i took those cigarettes away from a little boy who had no business having them.......  i didn;t want to toss them away unless some other innocent child picks them up .... ... so i was holding onto them until i could find a suitable place to destroy and discard them......."....  8)

;D

I would shout a hearty HAY-MEN!

aleshanee said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:
aleshanee said:
..  ;)

well ya see..... i would have said something like..... "i just came back from soulwinning....  and i took those cigarettes away from a little boy who had no business having them.......  i didn;t want to toss them away unless some other innocent child picks them up .... ... so i was holding onto them until i could find a suitable place to destroy and discard them......."....  8)

;D
One time I found a bottle of Richards Wild Irish Rose wine, in the ceiling rafters of our basement in Hammond.

I drank it with a friend from the neighborhood, assuming it had been left there for years.

Imagine my surprise when my HAC grad Dad asked me if I had seen it, not too long after that.

"It was for a sermon illustration" he said.

Lol.

Yeah.

Smellin, tell that joke about Baptists and Hooters again...

Earnestly Contend

I've never smoked in my life my choice....good eyes prophet...

IFB X-Files said:
Ramen_zpsq4lzo4m4.jpg

The HACker wearing white socks authenticates this picture.

IFB X-Files said:

That doesn't look like a Snicker's bar.  It's not big enough.  Looks more like cat poop to me.  I know, I have a cat.

IFB X-Files said:
Sherryh said:
I have laughed more over this thread .....an Emmy should be on your mantle at home

Thank you, but I don't have a mantle.  However, there is a spot on my Green Bay Packer shrine where an Emmy would look good.  Will you be presenting this to me at the next HACker Forum Emmy awards?

Green Bay Packer shrine......

Now I see why you are so mean to me.

IFB X-Files said:

This one made me laugh a little too loud.  :)

I'm laughing at many, but don't want to post after every picture.

Today is about quality reading material...not my numbers.  Sorry Raider.