BATTLE STATIONS!!

These always crack me up....I laughed out loud . Mrs Evans would be proud of you!!!

IFB X-Files said:
Teri in NC said:
I am thinking I must have broken your heart too.....

No, but you stepped on my foot once and nearly broke it.  Close enough.

Come visit NC.  I promise there won't be a "nearly" next time.

I got through page 25.

This is a great thread.

IFB X-Files said:
Osteen_zpsea7151ac.jpg

Truer than Joel may want to believe....

prophet said:
16KJV11 said:
Hac frosh Cyndi Lauper finds out the hard way that her worldly hairdo wont be tolerated.
She exclaimed: "I just wanna, I just wanna have fun!", time after time, showing her true colors.

Anishinaabe

You are a goonie, prophet!!!

Teri in NC said:
IFB X-Files said:

You guys really missed me, didn't you?

It was terrible. If something happened here I had to remember you didn't know about it when we FBed. And you know that Raider on FB, working under his wife's account, and he's the one saying people like me should turn in his man card! Anyway, glad we're under the same roof.

IFB X-Files said:
Teri in NC said:

RAIDER did.  I didn't.  I just used all the juicy tidbits that RAIDER posted about you to show what a dunce you were for not joining the forum.

Raider stinkin' (he loves that word) drove me up the stinkin' wall with his stinkin' texts. 

I caved.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Teri in NC said:
IFB X-Files said:

It was terrible. If something happened here I had to remember you didn't know about it when we FBed. And you know that Raider on FB, working under his wife's account, and he's the one saying people like me should turn in his man card! Anyway, glad we're under the same roof.

I appreciate you keeping me up to date when I was being 'prayed for'.  LOL

As far as Raider working under her account, I love love love how she makes him sign his name on every post he makes.

(AS IF anyone who knows her would even think it was her being an idiot.)

Teri in NC said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
Teri in NC said:
IFB X-Files said:

I think you are officially an idiot.

See this is what happens when you don't care who runs the forum.

Oh, I never really cared WHO it was...just cared IF it was Marty or G*y or their ilk.

You know I'll always have your back!