BATTLE STATIONS!!

Amen! You should know ladies have no clue what a man looks like with no clothes LOL! I've never seen longjohns on accept when my grandpa wore them in the winter time to keep warm  :eek:

IFB X-Files said:
Schweine.jpg
That's good stuff, Maynard.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

IFB X Files, I have to ask what is your job? What do you outside of Battle stations?

aleshanee said:
IFB X-Files said:

i was gonna say .... "and the winner of the chuck e cheese look alike contest is.... "..
..  except ... he doesn;t look very happy..  ???..  ..i don;t think he won... .  :-
Sssshhhhhhh!!!!!! He's gonna get called down!

Anishinabe

These pictures are killing me laughing ............... :)

Right when I think you can't out do yourself ......Marlene's bus is the tops!!!!!!!!!LOL!

IFB X-Files said:

Made me remember hearing a song at some time in my college years that went something like this:

Women, different women - the women that are used of God.
Women, different women - are the women of WAC.  (HAC)  . 

I've had a crazy Saturday I sat down at the computer and almost fall out of my chair laughing..................Thank you for that pic ..........I need to laugh more  :)  My mom will be here soon and she will crack up looking at this thread...........IFB X-Files you don't know sometimes that you lift a person spirit ....God bless you!! :)

IFB X-Files said:

NOW you are talking sacrifice!  I don't know how I will get through my morning meetings without knocking back at least one small bottle!  :eek:

IFB X-Files said:

This one made me laugh! Bathing in hac lake? I would rather bathe in a septic tank but then again I am not "turtle man".  And I think CF would need a little larger plane than that one.

LOL! I never kissed on campus.................I did hold hands and I thought I was going to be kicked out of school..........we held hands when he came to my house to visit..........We kissed when he ask me to marry him........... :)

IFB X-Files said:

Bwaaahaaaahaaa!

OK, this one kills me.  :D

I'm not a real HACker though. Most of my friends from high school went to HAC, but I went to Crown. I went to a couple of Youth Conferences, and heard Hyles, Schaap, and Lapina preach multiple times. I guess I know my fair share about HAC, but I couldn't bring myself to attend college there.

Now, my wife and I did hold hands off campus, but we didn't kiss until we got married. It was worth it......

.........the holding hands, I mean.    :D

Out&%$#@ingstanding!

Anishinabe

I almost dropped my glass on the keyboard...............you're a hoot!!

Loretta is the tallest
Bonnie is on the end
Connie is in the middle

I have a Lewis Sister tape somewhere............