Bears @ GB

BALAAM

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Since it has been a little slow on the fff I have decided to bring you the unbridled and unadulterated stuff on the game at Lambeau! (along with a couple of astute observations)

Bears are plain old bad! (GB not really a lot better. 6-3 at the half?)

First time I have been to a pro game in about 30 years. The beer and alcohol suck. They should at least stop it at the half. Rowdy and foul mouthed people like you can't believe. (I am sure this does not happen at other stadiums)

Went down right next to the field where they set up this booth for Thursday night football with Dieon Sanders, Bill Cower, and JB.  Dieon Sanders is an absolute dink! At least a hundred people around and he just kept looking at his phone and never looked up once. And we are about 10 feet away. Bald headed old fart! Bill Cower was not much better. But at least he was talking to sideline people etc. Deion was just wearing out his mirror. JB was a total different story. Looked up often and talked with the crowd. The rest kind of reminds me of conferences at fbd where the conference speakers got in their little hospitality room and could not wait to close the door lest their 20 or 30 adoring fans would want their bibles signed. (IMO)

My SIL told me that when he was about 10 he was in an airport and Kareem Abdul Jabbar was standing in the concourse by himself looking at the monitors for his next flight. He said, Mr. Jabbar could I get your autograph? He never even looked at him. Just said sorry kid. Now we know where ifb preachers got this from. (once again imo) But I have seen this first hand.

GB is not really much better than Chicago even though I am a GB fan. Chicago was kind of lax on offence but they evened it out by being pretty lax on defense also. We want Cutler, is the cry!

BALAAM said:
Since it has been a little slow on the fff I have decided to bring you the unbridled and unadulterated stuff on the game at Lambeau! (along with a couple of astute observations)

First time I have been to a pro game in about 30 years. The beer and alcohol suck. They should at least stop it at the half. Rowdy and foul mouthed people like you can't believe. (I am sure this does not happen at other stadiums)

Went down right next to the field where they set up this booth for Thursday night football with Dieon Sanders, Bill Cower, and JB.  Dieon Sanders is an absolute dink! At least a hundred people around and he just kept looking at his phone and never looked up once. And we are about 10 feet away. Bald headed old fart! Bill Cower was not much better. But at least he was talking to sideline people etc. Deion was just wearing out his mirror. JB was a total different story. Looked up often and talked with the crowd. The rest kind of reminds me of conferences at fbd where the conference speakers got in their little hospitality room and could not wait to close the door lest their 20 or 30 adoring fans would want their bibles signed. (IMO)

My SIL told me that when he was about 10 he was in an airport and Kareem Abdul Jabbar was standing in the concourse by himself looking at the monitors for his next flight. He said, Mr. Jabbar could I get your autograph? He never even looked at him. Just said sorry kid. Now we know where ifb preachers got this from. (once again imo) But I have seen this first hand.

GB is not really much better than Chicago even though I am a GB fan. Chicago was kind of lax on offence but they evened it out by being pretty lax on defense also. We want Cutler, is the cry!

The Bear rookie QB did a great job, considering his lack of practice.

I'm wondering if you ran into my preacher friend who flew in for the game.  Short guy.  Bald.  Wore a GB hat.  Wear glasses.

I was supposed to go to that game with some family, but it got canceled.  Would have been fun.

I have been to Packer games at other stadium.  I have noticed the exact same problem by the athletes and reporters.  They really believe themselves to be so far beyond the fans.  At one stadium, the home crowd left and about 500 Packer fans crowded the front rows behind the bench.  The crowd began chanting how much the love Favre and encouraging him to keep playing.  Jerk wouldn't even wave at the crowd.  Absolutely ignored everyone.

It seems that the NFL is the worse at this problem of ignoring the fans.  We have been to NBA events, MLB games and multiple college venues.  None of them ignore the fans quite as bad as the NFL.

Binaca Chugger said:
It seems that the NFL is the worse at this problem of ignoring the fans.  We have been to NBA events, MLB games and multiple college venues.  None of them ignore the fans quite as bad as the NFL.

We used to attend single A baseball games.  Those were so much fun.  The players loved any attention they received and would talk to you. 

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

I'm wondering if you ran into my preacher friend who flew in for the game.  Short guy.  Bald.  Wore a GB hat.  Wear glasses.

About 50% of the population of GB wears packers hats, etc. whether they go to the game or not.

BALAAM said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

About 50% of the population of GB wears packers hats, etc. whether they go to the game or not.

For whatever reason, this fact made me laugh. 

Teri in NC said:
BALAAM said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

For whatever reason, this fact made me laugh.

Then my life is NOT in vain.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/packers-clay-matthews-fined-for-breaking-arm-of-bears-brian-hoyer-225812153.html

fishinnut said:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/packers-clay-matthews-fined-for-breaking-arm-of-bears-brian-hoyer-225812153.html

If you're going to hit....hit hard.