Bible study survey

Ransom

Stalker
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Got an idea. Is anyone interested in a more-or-less verse-by-verse study of some book of the Bible? If so, which one?

Qualifications:

1. A fairly short book. Not that I'm against working through longer books. I just want a reasonable chance of finishing fairly soon. (So as much fun as Jeremiah is, not today, sorry.)
2. I reserve the right to choose from amongst the selections, so not strictly a majority vote.

Once I start posting, of course the thread will be open for discussion. Just thought I'd raise the tone of hte forum a bit before the second-graders take over.

Got an idea. Is anyone interested in a more-or-less verse-by-verse study of some book of the Bible? If so, which one?

Qualifications:

1. A fairly short book. Not that I'm against working through longer books. I just want a reasonable chance of finishing fairly soon. (So as much fun as Jeremiah is, not today, sorry.)
2. I reserve the right to choose from amongst the selections, so not strictly a majority vote.

Once I start posting, of course the thread will be open for discussion. Just thought I'd raise the tone of hte forum a bit before the second-graders take over.
Why not start with Jude.

Hmm. We may be coming to a consensus. I'll let the thread run until tomorrow and see if anyone else chimes in.

I was for Jude...but Galatians is fine with me.
Looking forward to it.