Bill Grady's Post ...

illinoisguy said:
Jack Hyles was not always a Ruckmanite/Riplingerite from the get-go.  When he wrote "Let's Study the Revelation" in 1967, he thought it was okay to improve on the KJV text, as in Revelation 6:1:

Chapter 6
Verse 1:
Notice the words, "COME AND SEE. " Probably this should have been simply "Come. "

I'm guessing this is because of the influence of his good friend, John R. Rice, who loved the ASV of 1901.

Of course, the ASV only says "come".

The very first year of HAC (1972-1973) we actually had several graduates. Although he was given a diploma, the only Ruckmanite in the group was not permitted to be ordained. All of the others were.

In the first year of the college, I was in a class taught by Richard Angwin. A very upset Ruckmanite student started arguing with him. We were under strict orders never to laugh at or criticize another student. As Mr. Angwin stayed calm, refuting the student's arguments one at a time, the student became more agitated. Suddenly, the student exclaimed "Look; let's be scholarly about this." There were two seconds of dead silence, and then Mr. Angwin broke out laughing, followed by the rest of us.

prophet said:
PSC : Pastor's School Committee
Pekid lineup: The speakers for the (KJV themed) Pastor's School
Patterson was long since departed to the first of his many Reclamation Ranch locations, in 3/96, so I'm not sure how their twinship is pertinent here.

Hyles was specifically targeting Grady.

Sone say it may be blamed on an incident where Grady, having had a sign made for Mrs Hyles' designated parking spot at HAC, finding out that newly appointed admin, J. Schaap had taken the spot, instructed a student to throw away Schaap's sign, and reinstall Mrs. Hyles's.

Grady called Schaap a "peacock"...lol.

Allegedly....

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Was that the Randy Dignan incident? 

GeneFrenkle said:
prophet said:
PSC : Pastor's School Committee
Pekid lineup: The speakers for the (KJV themed) Pastor's School
Patterson was long since departed to the first of his many Reclamation Ranch locations, in 3/96, so I'm not sure how their twinship is pertinent here.

Hyles was specifically targeting Grady.

Sone say it may be blamed on an incident where Grady, having had a sign made for Mrs Hyles' designated parking spot at HAC, finding out that newly appointed admin, J. Schaap had taken the spot, instructed a student to throw away Schaap's sign, and reinstall Mrs. Hyles's.

Grady called Schaap a "peacock"...lol.

Allegedly....

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Was that the Randy Dignan incident?

One of them....