Book Suggestion Request

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I am doing a little research on heaven to put together a series for our seniors and shut ins at the church.  I am surprised at the low number of books on the topic of heaven, written by non-charismatic types.  Anyone have some suggestions of works that are rich in substance and not fluff and supposition?

Binaca Chugger said:
I am doing a little research on heaven to put together a series for our seniors and shut ins at the church.  I am surprised at the low number of books on the topic of heaven, written by non-charismatic types.  Anyone have some suggestions of works that are rich in substance and not fluff and supposition?
........The Bible.  ;)

May I suggest the "Way of Life Encyclopedia" by David Cloud?  Two and a half pages of concise facts about heaven.

Binaca Chugger said:
Since Heaven isn't our home, maybe you should study the new Earth we inherit?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk