Bro Warner

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
I heard this morning that Bro Joe passed away yesterday.  He had a heart attack last weak and by pass surgery also.  Obviously he did not make it through the complications involved.

Bro. Joe was hands down the most abused and mistreated employee/member in the history of Vineyardism at WHBC/OBC!!! 

But yet never a bad word or lack of a smile on his face whenever I saw or talked to him. EVER!!!!

Sorry to hear that.  was he still at WHBC or had he left?

Sadly he was still at WHBC.  He was a janitor for decades.  Probably in his mid 50's when he went home to be with Jesus yesterday. 

Bro. Warner was the hardest working man in that place ever!!! Some would say that they never saw him but they didn't know that was because he was working usually cleaning or fixing some mess someone else should have cleaned themselves.

He is in a better place now with no more pain and no more work!

Joe was a student at OBC  with my dad while I was a student at WHBS.  We often got paired up on saturday mornings to go visit the bus kids.
Joe drove the bus and loved those kids.  Joe would do anything for anyone. 
Every church needs a Joe.

WHBS survivor said:
Joe was a student at OBC  with my dad while I was a student at WHBS.  We often got paired up on saturday mornings to go visit the bus kids.
Joe drove the bus and loved those kids.  Joe would do anything for anyone. 
Every church needs a Joe.

Welcome to the forum!

JustABigKid said:
Bro. Warner was the hardest working man in that place ever!!! Some would say that they never saw him but they didn't know that was because he was working usually cleaning or fixing some mess someone else should have cleaned themselves.

Sad times have befallen on us recently. First Bro. Dawson and now sadly Bro. Warner. May they both rest in peace.

TommyBoy said:
JustABigKid said:

Sad times have befallen on us recently. First Bro. Dawson and now sadly Bro. Warner. May they both rest in peace.
Hey moron, Bro. Warner died 3 years ago. Get a life and quit trolling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JustABigKid said:
TommyBoy said:
JustABigKid said:

Hey moron, Bro. Warner died 3 years ago. Get a life and quit trolling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You're an idiot!