Brother Will Kinney's Testimony and how he came to believe the KJB

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
11391522_10153375700818841_1774427253140914836_n.jpg

https://youtu.be/7fECLwp88rc

Published on Jun 3, 2015

We’ve all been blessed by Will Kinney’s ministry and fine research.

But have you ever wondered HOW he came to believe that the King James Bible IS the Bible?

It was my pleasure to interview him recently and that was one of the questions I asked him.

Will Kinney’s testimony on how he came to believe the King James Bible.

Here’s his story…

Too bad he refuses to attend the church of which he is a member.

You've got to be kidding. You are both delusional.

Making stuff up out of whole cloth, pure fabrication or fiction.

th

He is one of the WORST KJVOist commentators around. He has constantly been proven wrong on MANY different issues and he refuses to correct even the simplest of the errors.

Both of you need the Lord's help.

Biblebeliever said:

How are believers blessed by KJV-only use of fallacies [false arguments] and KJV-only use of unscriptural, inconsistent, unjust measures [double standards]?

logos1560 said:
Biblebeliever said:

How are believers blessed by KJV-only use of fallacies [false arguments] and KJV-only use of unscriptural, inconsistent, unjust measures [double standards]?

What fallacies?

What false arguments?

praise_yeshua said:
He is one of the WORST KJVOist commentators around. He has constantly been proven wrong on MANY different issues and he refuses to correct even the simplest of the errors.

Where exactly has he been proven wrong?

Brother Kinney has done hours of research and study into the Bible Version Issue. He is well qualified to speak on this important issue.

Biblebeliever said:
praise_yeshua said:

Where exactly has he been proven wrong?

Brother Kinney has done hours of research and study into the Bible Version Issue. He is well qualified to speak on this important issue.

Tell you what.... You commit to correct the issues that I point about about Kinney.... and I'll sure point them out. I'm not going to waste my time pointing them out if you're just going to ignore them.

Deal?

praise_yeshua said:
he refuses to correct even the simplest of the errors.

Will is continually updating his writing.  And where there are factual errors pointed out, he makes correction.  If you have "the simplest of the errors" uncorrected, please share.  If you are right, I predict that you will be able to see the correction made.

Steven Avery

Biblebeliever said:
logos1560 said:
Biblebeliever said:

What fallacies?

What false arguments?

Hard to see what's right in front of you when you suffer from...

Steven Avery said:
praise_yeshua said:
he refuses to correct even the simplest of the errors.

Will is continually updating his writing.  And where there are factual errors pointed out, he makes correction.  If you have "the simplest of the errors" uncorrected, please share.  If you are right, I predict that you will be able to see the correction made.

Steven Avery

The last time I looked.... he hadn't fix the last one I pointed out to you. Do you remember?

praise_yeshua said:
The last time I looked.... he hadn't fix the last one I pointed out to you. Do you remember?
No. You are the one accusing, so simply give the info here. 

I will be happy to tell you if I see it as an error that needs fixing. And if it is, I will be happy to pass it over to Will.

Steven

Steven Avery said:
praise_yeshua said:
No. You are the one accusing, so simply give the info here. 

I will be happy to tell you if I see it as an error that needs fixing. And if it is, I will be happy to pass it over to Will.

Steven

Whatever. I seem to remember asking you to provide evidence recently and you refused. I'll just return the favor.

Find it yourself. I'll give you a hint. I had to do with the Old Syriac text and the Peshitta.

Bottom line ... we have a nothing accusation of Will not correcting .. something .. unknown.

Steven Avery said:
Bottom line ... we have a nothing accusation of Will not correcting .. something .. unknown.
Standard practice.

Biblebeliever said:
https://youtu.be/7fECLwp88rc

Published on Jun 3, 2015

We've all been blessed by Will Kinney's ministry and fine research.

But have you ever wondered HOW he came to believe that the King James Bible IS the Bible?

It was my pleasure to interview him recently and that was one of the questions I asked him.

Will Kinney's testimony on how he came to believe the King James Bible.

I've never heard of him.  Listened to the video.  Thoughts

a) He keeps mixing his terms; he talks about "the Bible" being infallible (I agree with this statement, as long as "the Bible" refers to those writings which God inspired. I do not believe that the KJV was given by God.

b) He refers to Gail Riplinger's book, and it has been very thoroughly discredited.

c) He claims to have eliminated all other translations than the KJV because of disagreements he has with how they translated certain items; the only example he gives in the word "deceived God" in the NASB.  While I agree that such a translation is  faulty, I think that such a game could also be played with certain passages in the KJV, if one tries hard enough.  Scholarship this is not.

PappaBear said:
Steven Avery said:
Standard practice.

What I said was accurate. I just refused to do Avery's work for him. He said he would get "Kinney" to fix it. He never did. At least, not that I'm aware of...

http://www.fundamentalforums.org/bible-versions/acts-837-is-not-in-the-hf-majority-text/

Here is "Kinney's" article he has refused to correct.

http://brandplucked.webs.com/acts8372829.htm

Here is his lie....
The whole verse is also found in Old Latin manuscripts from the textline that predates any Greek manuscripts, including the Old Latin texts of ar, c, dem, e, gig, h, l, m, ph, r, t, w. Even the notes in critical text editions tell us that this verse existed in the Old Latin copies, the Coptic Middle Egyptian version, the Ethiopic, Georgian, and Slavonic,  the Syriac Peshitta and Armenian early Bible versions. It is also found in the Vulgate Clementine.

There you go "pappabear". What I said is correct. Get Kinney to change his lie.....

Here is a direct link to the text in question that lists the verse as being omitted in the Aramaic text.

http://www.peshitta.org/pdf/Actsch8.pdf

.38    Omitted in Aramaic text  .37 

Walt said:
I do not believe that the KJV was given by God.

There, we will have to disagree. I believe the KJV was given by God just as much as the NIV, NKJV, NASB, or ESV was.