Bud Calvert and His Articles Are Removed From Ministry 127

AWorkInProgress

Elect
Reaction score
A few minutes ago I was looking on the Ministry 127 website and noticed Bud Calvert is no longer there. I also noticed all his articles have been deleted. When I scrolled to the bottom, I think I read Ministry 127 is now a ministry belonging to Lancaster Baptist Church, but you can check to make certain I listed the correct new "owner". The point of my mentioning the new owner is because it was Bud Calvert who supposedly started Ministry 127.

What I do not know is if it was his choice or the contributors choice. Has anyone heard anything more about this?

Never heard of "ministry 127" and it appears that's a good thing.

But I have heard of Don Boys.

You are cutting edge....you probably own stock in a Buggy Whip company.

How did you know?

When Biden is elected and makes AOC Secretary of the Environment and she implements her "Green New Deal" to the fullest, my buggy whips will be in huge demand.

I'm also investing in Blacksmith shops and tack makers.

I'm joining up with ole' Al. You pay my company for carbon credits and you will be absolved of your guilt for global warming.

"Buggy whips will be in huge demand." But what about the animal rights lobby? I heard that in New York City and Chicago they have been lobbying to abolish horse-drawn carriages for the tourists. As I understand it, it is still permitted to own a horse, as long as you don't ask it to perform any work.

[No animals were killed or mistreated in the production of this e-mail. However, several trillion electrons were temporarily inconvenienced].

"Buggy whips will be in huge demand." But what about the animal rights lobby? I heard that in New York City and Chicago they have been lobbying to abolish horse-drawn carriages for the tourists. As I understand it, it is still permitted to own a horse, as long as you don't ask it to perform any work.

[No animals were killed or mistreated in the production of this e-mail. However, several trillion electrons were temporarily inconvenienced].
AOC will have the anti-animal people eliminated.

How did you know?

When Biden is elected and makes AOC Secretary of the Environment and she implements her "Green New Deal" to the fullest, my buggy whips will be in huge demand.

I'm also investing in Blacksmith shops and tack makers.

That is cutting edge.
I‘m investing in Candles...And the rights to reprint Ruckman and Riplinger.

I don't know about candles - don't they add greenhouse gases to the atmosphere, just like cars, air travel, cow farts and all those other things that will soon be abolished by Sleepy Joe, Kamala and Occasional-Cortex when they take over?

I don't know about candles - don't they add greenhouse gases to the atmosphere, just like cars, air travel, cow farts and all those other things that will soon be abolished by Sleepy Joe, Kamala and Occasional-Cortex when they take over?

I think that IF they get elected the California brown outs will spread across the US and candles will become a hot commodity.

Hold on there. You don't have to get rid of all those things. For a substantial payment to TMJBOG Inc. we will absolve you of all guilt for any carbon emitted either on purpose or by accident. Through our remarkable technology we make up for your carbon footprint. The science is too complicated to explain to the layman but rest assured with your payment you will be guiltless.

When the Neanderthals noticed that they were coming out of the Ice Age and experiencing global warming, they tried to stop it by slapping a "carbon tax" on the firewood that they used to heat their caves in the winter, broil their mastodon steaks, and ward off attacks by saber-tooth tigers. That didn't work, and the carbon tax was repealed because it raised the cost of living and disproportionately impacted people who were living below the poverty line, which back in those days included just about everybody. So then President Thag (who like most Neanderthals used only one name) proposed a tax on SUVs, but it was pointed out that the SUV hadn't been invented yet. They were still using those zero-emissions foot-powered cars like the one that Fred Flintstone drove. In spite of all the heroic, sacrificial efforts to stop global warming, the ice melted anyway, and the rest is history. I'm sure that Occasional-Cortex will do a much better job of controlling the weather - she's so intelligent, you can tell just by looking at her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez |  YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY? I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING! | image tagged in alexandria ocasio-cortez | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

r/PoliticalHumor - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez