Buh-Bye, Felicia!

I don’t follow sports news near as much as I used to, golf news even less, but I thought they had already solved this problem with the competing tours by creating some sort of merger. That seemed to be part of what was hinted at in the article, but apparently LIV is still POKING THE PGA IN THE EYE WITH A STICK?

I don’t follow sports news near as much as I used to, golf news even less, but I thought they had already solved this problem with the competing tours by creating some sort of merger. That seemed to be part of what was hinted at in the article, but apparently LIV is still POKING THE PGA IN THE EYE WITH A STICK?
I had kind of quit keeping track off the golf drama because I thought LIV and the PGA were merging, but I tuned into the golf channel radio program this afternoon and apparently the deal was in principle only, and now LIV is trying to strong arm the PGA into not backing out. I don’t know…a bunch of multi millionaires/billionaires (on the Saudi side) squabbling, if you ask me